Do you think Sport owners should have the option to import their garage?

• Thread starter Magog
  • 304 comments
I'd be happy if you could import cars into a "sport" only garage for online racing. I'm good with starting the single player mode from scratch as to me that's part of the fun. But for sport mode it would be annoying to have to grind or change how you want to play single player in order to get Gr3 and 4 cars you use mostly for sport mode.

I'd probably also like the option of importing my unicorns as well if the economy system is the same as GT Sport. The days of grinding for 20 mil cars. ugh.

The people who think that Polyphony still cares about making you start from scratch are getting absolutely played. Again. Yeah, getting the limited edition and starting with 1,100,000 credits and four cars off the hop is definitely 'starting from scratch'.
1,1 million credits... thats like 1/10th of a Ferrari GTO?

I've had a bit of a change of heart to be honest. Previously I said I support the importing of DLC cars but to be honest no other franchise really does that at all. Like if you bought a DLC for Forza they don't give you those same cars for free in the next game, you have to earn them again. All the DLC for GT Sport was only for the "obtainable" cars anyways so I think in a game with a proper economy this time it shouldn't matter as much.

Anyways, I think importing the full garage defeats the purpose of the series. Doubly so for GT7 because they're actively encouraging car collection in this one with that scrapbook-like feature that gives you rewards for completing collections IIRC.

Last edited:
Back