Do you think you should have the S license to do races

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamer53
  • 18 comments
  • 840 views

Do you think you should have to get the s license to do certain races?

  • Yes-I think you should

    Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No-it's a waste of time

    Votes: 8 25.8%

  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .
Messages
72
I wanted to know what you thought about having to get the s license to do certain races.
 
Well, i think the licences are just to show you what kind of skill that perticular race will take. So if it's a difficult race, you should need that licence.
 
Yes, you should have to do the S license. When you pass it means you are good enough (you still may not win) to do the F1 races.
 
Yeah the races require the skill to do them. (except
like the wind)
 
of course. they help to prepare for races. and if u cant get ur S license then u probably shouldnt be doing what ever race requires it. unless u wanna cheat and use a car w/ a monster engine;) the license tests teach efficient driving
 
Without S-license races, what would be the point of even having it in the game? Besides, you only have 4 events/series that you can't enter anyway. You can complete nearly 90% (I'm assuming if your skills aren't good enough to get the S-License, then you're also not getting the Time Trials). Complete all your non-S-license races, arcade mode races, then try the S-license. By then, you will probably be good enough to pass it.
 
I think they should done it. But if there is 1 or 2 S-license you can't done it would be a problem. S and Rally license is for to show your skills after you have done the A-I etc.
 
Originally posted by gamer53
I wanted to know what you thought about having to get the s license to do certain races.
Why shouldn't you? Otherwise, what's the point of having license tests at all?
:confused:
 
I even think it would be great to have some races that would only be accessible (accessable ?) with gold licences.
 
Originally posted by flat-out
I even think it would be great to have some races that would only be accessible (accessable ?) with gold licences.

No I disagree. Only because I haven't gotten gold licenses yet ;)
 
Originally posted by SnowbordrWRX
...I haven't gotten gold licenses yet ;)
That would be a strong motivation for you to try and get some ;). B1, B2 and IA2 are more than easy. Yet I must admit that some are really :mad: (especially the 6 that I still don't have :D )
 
With the kind of AI this game uses, an IA license would be just fine for coping with the Formula GT...
 
The way the AI drive it is obvious that they dont have Gold passes. I don't think any races should be restricted to Gold Only license holders ( I have all gold). A bronze pass is fine for entry.l
 
Yeah you should have the s license.I did no on accedent and I ment yes because you need skill to do mos the s races like the F1 series.Plus if your a beginner then you can get practice with racing.

If you don't think you should have the s license then your probally wrong.
 
Originally posted by Uncle Harry
The way the AI drive it is obvious that they dont have Gold passes. I don't think any races should be restricted to Gold Only license holders ( I have all gold). A bronze pass is fine for entry.l
I reached 100% about 5 months ago, then I started to gold licences. I'm now 42-3-3 and I just stopped trying for a while because the 6 that remain are the 6 I find less interesting. Knowing that it would unlock a new race or a new league would be a strong motivation, and I wish it were so.
 
Originally posted by flat-out
That would be a strong motivation for you to try and get some ;)...
Oh I get some every now and then :lol:

I've gotten golds on B1 through B7, but can't seem to get that last turn smooth enough on B8 to win the Miata. I just gotta put in some time on it, just haven't done it yet. On my bronze passing attempt on S8, I was even on gold pace for the first part of the test so I just need to practice to gold them. I restarted the game and I'm only at 45% right now so there's alot of game left before I even need to consider getting gold licenses
 
With some help from you guys, I managed the F1 races easy, but I still could not do the S-license (i had to enlist the help of my brother for that)
 
Back