Do you trust your regions Superstars to keep it clean?

It's like a stress ball. It doesn't really do anything but the person using it feels a little better.

Haha very much so. I spam the report button on some particularly dirty individual which keeps me from writing nasty stuff in the post-race chat.

It certainly doesn't do much as I've repeatedly reported the same dirty drivers over several weeks and they simply kept coming back to SR.S again and again doing the same dirty 'win at all cost or lower SR for easy win' stuff.

I once thought that it might trigger the DQ warning earlier but I doubt it. Perhaps it did at one point then the system got overwhelmed and PD turned it off. Report button >/dev/null.

Don't know all of the Aliens but many of them , mostly clean Turismo Lester is racer you can go door to door with an entire lap without contact , i know some that are really dirty and have no sporsmanchip at all but i dont want to tell who because its getting down to their level . That being said Alien or not we can't put everyone in the same bag . You will find dirty and clean racers even in the fastest

Trust is something you earn by consistently displaying sportsmanship and race craft. So no, I don't trust anyone to "keep it clean" based on the fact that they've attained a particular status.

I trust my own experience more than PD's algorithms.

No, I just wouldn't celebrate it like it's any different to him drinking pina coladas on a Hawaiian beach.

No brainer for me. Mille Miglia all the way and I'd make sure everyone knew about it.:D

Unfortunately it is an endorsement by default though. No idea what a workable solution is, however, as penalties will be exploited and the report function makes drivers beholden to a popularity contest.

I should point out that I never really got into sport mode/FiA so everything I see is in the likes of Tidgney's, NicoR's and LIGHTNING's (among others) youtube videos. They're probably saints compared to a lot of the other top split drivers but those other drivers still behave themselves (usually) in the time they're on the streamer's screen. Even when they know the person in front is consistently slower, they still work out the safest way to pass.

The general opinion in this thread makes the top split look untrustworthy but there's only a fraction of them who'd worry me enough to drive on my mirrors...for the very short time they're in them...:crazy:

Most are fine in my experience.

I am not going to claim I have never been at fault in a collision, but I would like to think they are rare, and more as a result of unfortunate circunstance or a racing incident than anything else. The same is true for most others that race and I am okay with that.

However there are a few drivers where this happens regularly, or is obviously cynical or deliberate. I think most know who they are.

Back