Do You Use 'Wobbling Cam' 1 Or 'Wobbling Cam' 2 (Cockpit View) Drivers

• Thread starter torque99
  • 41 comments
Used to prefer 1, but even though 2 feels like you're floating in the car it feels amazing immersion wise on the Nordschleife for example, especially in the Radical

Last edited:
I'd rather have 'Look to Apex' view, that is a option in PC2, AM2 & ACC, in the typical static cockpit view the camera never looks left or right beyond the pillars only forward,
in 'Look to Apex' the camera will move in the direction that the car is turning, looking beyond the pillar. PC2 & AM2 you can control how sensitive the view is.

In roof cam I find I'm faster than cockpit view, because I can see the apex a lot sooner.

I use 2 when cruising or grinding for cash and 1 for serious racing.

2 is so immersive but it can get a bit much when trying to race seriously.

Both options are awful.
We need a fixed cockpit camera without the wheel animation.

I've had to resort to using the exterior camera over the bonnet to have any sensation of what the car is actually doing, but it's still a compromise on any real immersion.

But knowing P.D, they'll never change it.

Both options are awful.
We need a fixed cockpit camera without the wheel animation.

I've had to resort to using the exterior camera over the bonnet to have any sensation of what the car is actually doing, but it's still a compromise on any real immersion.

But knowing P.D, they'll never change it.
I think it’s personal preference, not everyone will like the wobbling or a more static camera, but there should be options for both. I don’t know why they don’t have the GTS cockpit camera as a default setting or a third option for those who don’t want any wobbling. Hopefully they add one in time or let you customise the wobbling so you can effectively disable it.

I used to hate wobble 2 because going up and down made me dizzy for some reason but now I'm used to it. So yeah wobble 2 for me

So far I use the camera from the roof, because it is impossible to set the cockpit camera behind the wheel in every car as if I would like it. The sliders are very limited and often, after playing with them, they do not center the steering wheel in front of the driver's view. And when I use the view from behind the steering wheel, I choose 1 option, it is more natural for me, especially when skidding.

Back