Do you want PD Re-master the Standard Car texture?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TCSdisable
  • 36 comments
  • 3,282 views

Remaster the Texture for Standard Car

  • Yes, let them looks smoothly please

    Votes: 130 89.0%
  • No, standard car just a older crap, leave them~

    Votes: 16 11.0%

  • Total voters
    146
Kaz needs to hire more people or
outsource modeling of premium cars
.

even if he hire population of china nothing they can do
nothing can happen without his agreement
i think thats why everything is taking soo long
 
personally i just want them to update the livery of the standards, blurry livery for the lose
 
I paint my favourite standard road cars with a matte paint and it makes them much more tolerable. Try it 👍
 
Yes, but they should not spend much time on this.

Why shouldnt they spend time on this? they releaed the game with 800 cars almost identical to how they featured on the ps2 game.

Maybe downgrade the new premium models to cut some corners, some premiums already have corners cut

Lambo SV wheel arches , COUGH !

Some cars are incredible, the GT500 cars are crazy, NASCAR looks awesome too.

They are on another level to the road premiums. Which is great but completly unnessesary.
 
Why shouldnt they spend time on this? they releaed the game with 800 cars almost identical to how they featured on the ps2 game.

If anything, they look worse on GT5 than they did on GT4. :yuck:
 
I honestly don't care either way. I used bumper cam up until this installment of the series, and I do use cockpit mode for the premiums, but I guess the attitude I have taken towards the game is this: GT5 gives us over 200 of the best looking cars you can find in any game, anywhere. Meticulously detailed, down to the fully 3D cockpit view. Plus, as a bonus, they have another 800 cars thrown in, that each still handle like their real life counterpart, and still look as good as other racing games. How many other racing games can even boast a roster of over 200 cars? There aren't that many, and I would rather take the 200 that GT5 has over Forza's because GT5's cars look better. Sure I would definitely like more premiums, but I would rather them implement more racing events, and expand the game itself.
 
Back