Doctor Who

• Thread starter JR98
  • 56 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
BBC just put out a trailer showing the newest season of Doctor Who.

The first episode will air on the 19th of September 2015.

Air dates for episodes:
19/9/15
26/9/15
3/10/15
10/10/15
17/10/15
24/10/15
31/10/15
7/11/15
14/11/15
21/11/15
28/11/15

Christmas Special: 25/12/15

Wow, I'd thought this thread would be more active given it's only three weeks till the premiere!

In all fairness, I'm really looking forward to this series. After how strong Series 8 was, I am going in with high hopes on this one. And everything I have read about this series so far seems to be saying to me that this will be better than series 8. Only time will tell.

Yay! I was very impressed with the acting that Peter Capali did last season. My 2 favorite episodes so far were Don't Blink. And that one where they went to the moon to kill the silence. :) Hoping this year will change that. Although the Dyson sphere from Season 8 was great too. :)

I was just about to start a thread on this, good job I checked first! :lol:

Anyway the series will start with a two-part episode for the first time since series six, there were rumours that Jenna Coleman would be leaving as Clara Oswald half-way through this series but those aren't true and she is back for her third series, Missy will return for those first two episodes..

I still miss Matt Smith.

:(

Eleventh Doctor is best Doctor.

But that being said, I'm still looking forward to it. :)

Yeah its in the Mirror that she is quitting to play a young Queen Victoria in a big budget ITV drama..

Yeah its in the Mirror that she is quitting to play a young Queen Victoria in a big budget ITV drama..
Yeah. Although, after four years playing the role (in varying forms during Series 7a), I think she called the right time to hang up her shoes and pass the baton onto someone new.

Jenna Coleman was on the Radio 1 Breakfast promoting the new series and she conformed that she is leaving in this series, the Mirror today reported that she will be killed off, becoming the first assistant to be killed off since the 80's.

First episode is tomorrow night..

Wibbily wobbily, timey wimey stuff...
I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Bowties are cool.
Where was I? OH YEAH! Barcelona!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jenna Coleman was on the Radio 1 Breakfast promoting the new series and she conformed that she is leaving in this series, the Mirror today reported that she will be killed off, becoming the first assistant to be killed off since the 80's.

First episode is tomorrow night..

Amy and Rory were kind of killed off... Weeping Angels sent them back in time... Not sure why the Doctor couldn't find them at the moment they were transported back and transport them back to the future... but ok. lol

I still miss Matt Smith.

:(

Eleventh Doctor is best Doctor.

But that being said, I'm still looking forward to it. :)
Matt Smith was great. Blink, Day of the Doctor, and 1969 storylines were incredible. Although Peter Capaldi is already my favorite doctor. He delivers the role so perfectly, you really do believe that he is a 2,000 year old time lord. :lol: Matt Smith and David Tenent's 1 liners were better though, the Day of the Doctor was great. :D Best TV episode I've ever seen in any series. :D It's perfect. :D

Last edited:
I only have one word to say about this episode: Wowzers.

Brilliant TV, probably the best episode since the Turn Left/The Stolen Earth/Journey's End three parter. First episode where I felt like the episode was not going to end up with a happy ending, and kept me on the edge from start to finish. If this is the basis for the whole of the series, this could be one of the best yet.

Brilliant start. Tense, jokes at right moments and good acting all around (yes, even you Clara!). Love Michelle Rodriguez as Missy.

Doctors Axe gag had me in stitches. Interesting Missy hinted at the Doctor being female in form at one point beforehand with Clara.

Brilliant start. Tense, jokes at right moments and good acting all around (yes, even you Clara!). Love Michelle Rodriguez as Missy.

Doctors Axe gag had me in stitches. Interesting Missy hinted at the Doctor being female in form at one point beforehand with Clara.

That ending was crazy, it makes no sense that he would be able to go back in time after the Tardis was destroyed, but the last scene was completely shocking and completely different than most doctor who episodes.

Can't wait to see what they do now that they backed themselves into a hole.

Probably a lie. Missy said one of them was a lie, and all the doctors thirteen incarnations at this point have all been male.

Just seen the episode, really enjoyed it 👍....

...however there is a bit of a problem with the ratings it got, last years opening episode got 6.8 million viewers but this years opener on Saturday got just 4.4 million, a loss of 2.2 million which is HUGE!, and that was up against X Factor (which got 7.3 million) but this Saturday is even tougher as its not up X Factor its up against England v Wales in the Rugby, which is a massive game..

Just watched the latest episode, loved it.
It was a shame that the bonding between Davros and The Doctor wasn't real. That would have been great. I was seriously expecting Clara to die when she was inside that Dalek shell, too. I was annoyed that Missy and Clara's 'deaths' were immediately resolved though.
Seriously though, Sonic Sunglasses?

Enjoyed the double bill, loved it when the Doctor said 'I suppose your wondering how I got this cup of tea, well I'm the Doctor, just accept it' :lol:

Just got a chance to see the latest episode and can't believe they've
"killed" 3 main characters in 3 episodes.

Saw the latest episode.
I thought it was pretty good, but can we have an episode where the Doctor won't die? It's getting a bit silly. Anyway, I found it interesting how Clara's slowly becoming more like the current Doctor, willing to put the lives of others at risk.
Best part, though: "You might forget a couple things like people you went to school with, previous addresses, how to drink liquids." :lol:

Latest Posts

Back