Dodge/Chrysler

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 35 comments
PB, you needed to end that with "...Aaauuuggghhh", like in Monty Python and the Holy Grail and that bit after they defeat the Vorpal Rabbit and discover in the cave the message about the Castle of Aaauuuggghhh!:lol:

PB, you needed to end that with "...Aaauuuggghhh", like in Monty Python and the Holy Grail and that bit after they defeat the Vorpal Rabbit and discover in the cave the message about the Castle of Aaauuuggghhh!:lol:

Ha ha, no I was at work in between cars. Got interrupted when my next job came in. But I was thinking it's somehow a matter of convenience...the Chrysler / Dodge scenario in GT1, as well as the Chrysler racing Viper. If one brand can't be represented for whatever reason, another steps in. Something like that. Alright I'll shut up now! :guilty:

Retraction Alert

Viper GTS-R is in PAL. 13 years of on/off play and I had never unlocked it; the odds on that must be hysterical.

Anyway, it's a decent ride, but I'm too used to the [R]Viper to prefer the GTS-R.

Off the top of my head, I can't tell you. It's just GTS-R in the garage; I'll have to start a race and 'Check Grid'. Give me a few hours!

Back