Dodge/Mobil 1 Series GAD 100KM at Rome, room opens 12 pm est Sat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ganon83
  • 332 comments
  • 32,205 views
I'm skeptical about that.

really? my best finish in Sc is at a , okay forget that, my best quali time/position is on a road course :sly:
 
RedPartyhat
You host two series that involves road courses.

Ya & if you look I am signed up for the slowest class possible.
 
I heard you say that we are going to extend the schedule, am I correct?

Also the drivers/teams on the OP should be updated.
 
I heard you say that we are going to extend the schedule, am I correct?

Also the drivers/teams on the OP should be updated.
All of it is updated.
 
Ganon, good job so far as host. I like the way u r developing this series. Real smart I'd say! 👍
 
To help you out Ganon Rap will be running #17.
 
Why not 29? -__-
 
Hey I won't be able to make it next Saturday. I have last minute Christmas shopping to do that day. And suspect I will be rather busy with the traffic and the long lines, especially since I live in Chicago. I really don't want to wait till Sunday either since its the day before Christmas Eve. Sorry guys. But I do plan on racing the rest of the weekends as life with ease up and all the pressures n stress of the holidays will fade away after Christmas. So till then, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas gents! See ya all before New Years!
 
I don't think I'll be able to make this weekend's race either. The WMA WRC test rally starts at exatcly the same time, and I've been signed up to that longer, so... sorry guys! :indiff: I'll be able to make next weekend though, hopefully.
 
And I might not be able to make it this weekend as well. I got angry over another game and ended up getting into a fight with my sister (who makes my anger even worse than it already is. Don't give a nasty attitude to someone who's angry.), and as punishment I had my controllers taken away. Absolutely PO'd considering that I'm 2nd in points. 👎
 
Last edited:
Stormtrooper217
And I might not be able to make it this weekend as well. I got angry over another game and ended up getting into a fight with my sister (who makes my anger even worse than it already is. Don't give a nasty attitude to someone who's angry.), and as punishment I had my controllers taken away. Absolutely PO'd considering that I'm 2nd in points. 👎

Don't worry, there's a good chance I'll be missing the race as well.
 
Don't worry, there's a good chance I'll be missing the race as well.

Another one that might not make it? :crazy:

Maybe at this point make it so, given a driver has raced in all of the events, they have to drop their worst result? Just a suggestion.

And as I said, I might not make it. Very slim chance, but I might be able to talk my mom into giving me my PS3 controller back for just this one race. Afterwards, I'll give it back until whenever she lets me have it again. :sly:
 
What's this? Why am I not in this series? :dopey:
 
What's this? Why am I not in this series? :dopey:

'Cause we don't like you anymore. You're on your own, man. :sly:
 
That's okay guys, I won't be around either on Saturday. I'm looking at making next week a double shot, with a start time of 12:30 est for Indy and curtailing most SSRX practice.
Remember that SSRX is only 5 laps while Indy is only 40, so it's possible.
 
id join if I can please :)
 
Of course, Brad. :)

Also, as for a bye week- my vison for the series is to have 10-11 races per season but that only the best 8 every single season count....... So there are no bye races this season.
Of the 10-11 races, I plan for two Indy, Tegi, and Daytona oval races, plus a single SSRX race and the rest being Road Course races.
Of the RCs, the only race that will probably stay season by season will be Suzuka. The rest will vary (To provide variety.), and one of them will be chosen by competitors.
 
So it's settled? No race on Saturday? Which is good because SC is also off.
 
Yes, there is no race on Saturday.
 
Back