Dodge/Mobil 1 Series GAD 100KM at Rome, room opens 12 pm est Sat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ganon83
  • 332 comments
  • 32,206 views
Third bulletin point under "Rules and Procedures"
 
Thanks mate, see you all there,
 
That was while using Racing Hards. I swear that I put Racing Mediums on. :ouch:

Beat me to it Red.

And we were all on Mediums then, I'm sure! Even if you were on Meds and all others were on Hards, you should have been sticking to the road and line a lot more than I recall :sly:
 
Beat me to it Red.

And we were all on Mediums then, I'm sure! Even if you were on Meds and all others were on Hards, you should have been sticking to the road and line a lot more than I recall :sly:

Are you trying to play mind games on me despite you not being in the series? :irked:
 
Are you trying to play mind games on me despite you not being in the series? :irked:

I'm pretty sure it was 3 laps down actually, while Niop and RPH were both in top 5 IIRC.:p
 
Chqr (Chqr)/ Federal Express Racing /#11
 
I'm pretty sure it was 3 laps down actually, while Niop and RPH were both in top 5 IIRC.:p

You won that didn't you?
 
Furinkazen (Furinkazen)/RPM/#54

Depends if I am out or not, might be able to make this week, or a couple of the rest.
 
Looks like I'm not yet mentioned in the OP, just put me up as Martin Durex Jr Racing, that was epicness. :sly:
 
You won that didn't you?

I got pole :sly:. Then ruined a few people's race at the first corner :ouch:

Looks like I'm not yet mentioned in the OP, just put me up as Martin Durex Jr Racing, that was epicness. :sly:

I love that name, must have been some kind of god to come up with that 👍
 
No, he's trying to say you suck. :sly:

I did lead for a while during the NASCAR Thunder race and should have won, but gokartman ran me off of the track and Joe passed both of us. :ouch:
 
Finally got around to updating the OP to include the new sign-ups.
Also, as the 24 hour window has passed, there will be no change of the results of SSRX.
 
I'm still seeking that first win before I win the championship, but I definitely wouldn't mind winning the championship without winning a race. :p

Martin Durex Jr. Racing? :lol:
 
Last edited:
Ironic thing is that penguins like all birds don't have sexual genitals like a v-jay-jay or a peepee.

Did you really need to mention that? :yuck:

Then again, I'm the one with a dirty mind. :sly:
 
Sorry for being a few minutes late, my PS3 froze while I was making the room at first.
Room number is 1472 6118 4216 8212 8938
 
Is it already quali time soon?!
 
Pee pee pee pick up a penguin!

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha.

Genius :lol:



For all you non-brits ^
 
Whats the car spec? max upgrades then 453?
 
sports ecu, engine 1, sports intake manifold, racing filter, sports manifold, catalitic, racing exhaust and all the drivetrain and transmission bits, and suspension
 
sports ecu, engine 1, sports intake manifold, racing filter, sports manifold, catalitic, racing exhaust and all the drivetrain and transmission bits, and suspension

Give me 5! 👍
 
Okay guys new room is 1472 6399 8966 5887 0547
 
Want me to host?
 
I kept diving in too deep in the S-curves. :\
 
That was hilarious.
 
(Braces self for incoming complaints.)
 
Back