Dodge SRT Tomahawk S VGT

• Thread starter drb5374
  • 3 comments
drb5374
Would anyone have a good tune for this please?

I figured there would have been one posted up somewhere already, but I couldn’t find it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Would anyone have a good tune for this please?

I figured there would have been one posted up somewhere already, but I couldn’t find it 🤷🏻‍♂️
Which track do you need the Dodge SRT Tomahawk S VGT for ?.

CBH
Which track do you need the Dodge SRT Tomahawk S VGT for ?.

since the other user hasnt answered, might i suggest the trail mountain cup?

many users are grinding this race for credits, and the tomahawk s seems to be the fastest car available for it. the best ive done with my limited tuning knowledge is a ~1m34s lap on the reverse track, and i feel like there is certainly a lot of room for improvement with the car that is beyond my knowledge and understanding. id be curious to see how fast it could go with a better tuned suspension and gearbox

Last edited:
since the other user hasnt answered, might i suggest the trail mountain cup?

many users are grinding this race for credits, and the tomahawk s seems to be the fastest car available for it. the best ive done with my limited tuning knowledge is a ~1m34s lap on the reverse track, and i feel like there is certainly a lot of room for improvement with the car that is beyond my knowledge and understanding. id be curious to see how fast it could go with a better tuned suspension and gearbox
When I was doing that event with the Tomahawk and using my wheel, my best race times for both races was Race 1 3:14.510 and Race 2 3:16.218.

Now I just do the Blue Moon Bay Speedway now, 52,500 in around 4 minutes.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back