Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Help - ???

• Thread starter gunmanb
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
I am unable to open the AdrenaTune for the team oreca #51 tune on my windows 7 machine. Could Someone pleeease reply with the text for the tune ? It would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

I am unable to open the AdrenaTune for the team oreca #51 tune on my windows 7 machine. Could Someone pleeease reply with the text for the tune ? It would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
If you mean this one, then the image containing the tune is gone from where it was hosted.

Are you using a garage editor? If you are, you are hacking and violating the rules of this site.
No idea what you're talking about.

If you mean this one, then the image containing the tune is gone from where it was hosted.

I don't know, I saw somewhere that it is violating the rules of GTPlanet, but that's probably another false memory from long before I joined...

I don't know, I saw somewhere that it is violating the rules of GTPlanet, but that's probably another false memory from long before I joined...

Moderators don't like talk about emulation, or how you play on it.

Probably because I have never heard of AdrenaTune, and thought it was some sort of hacking system.
My bad :banghead:[/QUO
He's looking for a tune from the Adrenatune website (https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/adrenatune) that links back to tunes posted here.

I don't know where you got garage editors and hacking from.[/

Yes, AdrenaTune is indeed a tuning garage listed on this website. But back to my original question. "I am unable to open the AdrenaTune for the team oreca #51 tune on my windows 7 machine. Could Someone pleeease reply with the text for the tune ? It would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you so much." I am asking if someone would please post the written text of the said tune. Im sorry that I wasn't more clear. Thank you for your patience.

Tune_Sheet_Viper.jpg

Thank you sooo much. I Tried it right away and ran over a second faster at indy than my fastest zr1 RM time ! I'm blown away, Thank you so much. This tune is sick !

Back