Does a dream race in la Sarthe exist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G91V
  • 8 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
302
Spain
Valencia
Messages
GSG_91_F1
I mean,after having won with my Ferrari 330 P4 at Monaco in the A-Spec Race, I just won the achievment "Dream Race". Isn't there any real "Dream Race" in la Sarthe??? :grumpy::ouch:
 
What do you mean?
 
I believe he means; "Is there no event composed of classic race cars featured on Le Sarthe?"

To which the answer is, no. Unfortunately.
 
It's a shame. It would have been great to do exactly the same race as the shown in the GT5 entering video.
 
It's a shame. It would have been great to do exactly the same race as the shown in the GT5 entering video.

Organize an online event.

2D
XJ13
Mark IV
P-33

Any others?
 
I believe he means; "Is there no event composed of classic race cars featured on Le Sarthe?"

To which the answer is, no. Unfortunately.

I watched the real life Le Mans 24hr last year and was more excited by the special 'old timers' race held before the official race start. It was great to see the XJR-9 and the Sauber et al!

(the words: 'Event Manager' spring to mind from another thread...)

http://www.sportscardigest.com/le-mans-classic-2012-behind-the-scenes/
 
Also, the Ford GT40 is another car that should be included...
 
Back