Does anybody here listen to...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter nostuner03
  • 15 comments
  • 1,602 views
Messages
433
United States
MR2 Land
Messages
rollingzoku92
Maximum the Hormone? They're a J-rock band.
 
Never heard of 'em, but they've got a winning name 👍
 
Sounds like something you do before a sex change.....go maximum the hormone!! :p
 
Can't say I've heard any MtH, but I do have Mucc, Galneryus, D'espairsRay, Versailles, Nightmare, Dir en Grey along with way too much J-Pop.
 
heres one of my favorite songs from them
 
I don't think I'll ever understand the Japanese taste for music...
 
Please don't let my kids like this when they get older. I beg of you!
 
Love that band! Have all their albums and I can almost understand what they say.

The drummer impresses me.

Tsume Tsume Tsume!

 
I lurv MTH. One of the best Japanese bands.

 
Last edited:
they are my favorite band right now. Buiiki Kaesu is one of my other favs.
 
Hopefully they re-record this track for their next album.



It only made it on a single as a b-side, but it's so awesome. Love that bass bridge.

How come most japanese bands have their best tracks as the b-sides on albums and singles?
 
I think it's because they really pimp those singles. They will release about 5 singles before releasing the album. In some cases the songs are released over half a year before the album sees the light of day so they record a whole mess of extra tracks to release as well. Money!
 
Yeah but my point was that most of the B-side tracks are better than the singles they actually come with.

Like Plastic Tree, for example. I think all of their B-sides are so much better than their singles. They actually released an album of all B-sides, and it's probably my favorite of theirs. But, in their case, they recycle songs like crazy! I guess dumb japanese fangirls must buy everything.
 
Back