Does anyone at all have a gillet vertigo race car to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter andez1986
  • 14 comments
  • 698 views
I have one, 0 miles, for your Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car?
 
no problem, add andez1986

im not online at the moment but will be soon

thanks buddy:)
 
no problem, add andez1986

im not online at the moment but will be soon

thanks buddy:)

I'm gonna send you this car in about 10 or 20 minutes.

You can send the 350Z LM over after reset if needed, but I want it by tomorrow morning latest ok?
 
nice one buddy, i have 30/30 good trades so far so you can trust me, i'll send 1 minute past midnight, lol

thanks buddy:)
 
nice one buddy, i have 30/30 good trades so far so you can trust me, i'll send 1 minute past midnight, lol

thanks buddy:)

Please accept my friends request ASAP so I can send over the car.

Also, if the 350Z LM has any miles on it, could I ask you to restore it in GT Auto?
 
:lol: im trying to get one, theres one in my UCD but I want one via trade :indiff:
 
im pretty sure its 0 miles and untuned, but yes no problem
 
i just had one in my ucd but i cant afford it, lol so by the time i get the money it would've gone:crazy:
 
Ohhh :D
 
I just sent it by the way.
 
received, nice one

will send car straight after midnight dude

thanks a lot:)
 
:)just found out there's 1300 miles on it, so ive just overhauled the engine and restored rigidity, cost me 800,000, lol, i must've had it from the ucd

thanks again matey:)
 
trade completed

closed thread
 
Back