Does anyone have a tune to convert Ferrari F40 to F40 LM or GTE?

• Thread starter MclarenGT
  • 7 comments
I'll have to check the car out once I have the money to buy and mod it. Seeing as I can't find any official specs, what kind od performance would you like to see in terms of power and where you'd like to drive it most.

I'll have to check the car out once I have the money to buy and mod it. Seeing as I can't find any official specs, what kind od performance would you like to see in terms of power and where you'd like to drive it most.
I want to try on Monza,Nurburgring and spa.

If you want specs then F40 LM has 760hp and has a topspeed of 229mph and 0-60mph time of 3.1s,weight of 1050kg.But where can we adjust downforce for that car?
http://www.supercars.net/cars/3318.html

I'll see what I can come up with once I have the funds but in the mean time Ridox is a mad tuner and can replicate like no other.

But where can we adjust downforce for that car?
You can't adjust frontal downforce with any GT auto add on parts if you can add a wing you get 15-20 pounds of downforce.
So unless PD programmed in adjustable frontal downforce you don't get it.

But there is no wing option when I take it to GT auto.An F40 LM used 760hp unlike 600-630hp for F1 GTR because that restriction was only for Mclaren F1 at that time.
You can't adjust frontal downforce with any GT auto add on parts if you can add a wing you get 15-20 pounds of downforce.
So unless PD programmed in adjustable frontal downforce you don't get it.
So we have to wait till then.

But there is no wing option when I take it to GT auto.An F40 LM used 760hp unlike 600-630hp for F1 GTR because that restriction was only for Mclaren F1 at that time.

So we have to wait till then.
Correct. And don't hold your breath I don't want to count the shades of deep purple you turn waiting for the F40 to get aero kits

Back