Does anyone still have there first car?

• Thread starter pinky17167
  • 22 comments
Yes, it was a yellow Nissan Silvia
Infact I still have every first car of its kind, only time I get rid of a car is if it was somthing I have one or more of and was just using it for a specific event.

I'd find it incredible that every single person who has ever played the game would have sold their first car, so I'd have to say "Yes".

Still got my B-license Lupo!
Just kidding. I do have the A-license Sunfire still, though (at least I used that car).
If you mean the first car I purchased, then yes: '89 Mazda Miata.

The first car I bought was a Dihatsu Storia X4J and It still kicks backside!
I never liked the Storia X4, modest power stock but when fully tuned I found it so underwhelming. Kinda thought it would be like the Storia Rally Car from GT2

And yes I still have my first car, a black '97 Toyota Starlet Glanza V

Starlet2.jpg

Last edited:
The first car I bought was probably Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. VI. The second one was Audi A4 Touring Car. Still have both of those. I have 711 cars in garage, not single one is duplicated. I'm slowly getting it together to stash all cars available in game in my garage.

Since I usually start with the Mazda Kusabi, a license prize I can only win once, I keep it. I don't to have to start a new game to get back a license prize whether I like the car or not, so I keep it. It's a good car anyway, it's more than enough to win the you-know-what right out of the box.

I never sell cars because it's funnier to keep them. And sometimes I even stash cars for no reason, on my earliest savegame I had many small cars in every colour possible (like the Be-1, the PAO or the City) because I liked them a lot.

The first car I bought was probably Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. VI. The second one was Audi A4 Touring Car. Still have both of those. I have 711 cars in garage, not single one is duplicated. I'm slowly getting it together to stash all cars available in game in my garage.
I haven't played GT4 in a LONG time but I know I still have the game and I know I still have my first car from every GT game. Which I am pretty sure my first car in GT4 was a used Lancer EVO. Its very rare for me to ever sell cars in racing games. I tend to horde as many of them as I can.

My White '86 MR2 Turbo is still in my garage. i only sell prize cars which i get when i compete championships to get cash..

Back