Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,646 comments
  • 771,331 views
A good Raw last night, not as good as last weeks but still good, two more matches made for the big show which is now four weeks away

I must say I like the sound of the over-the-top battle royale in Andre the Giants memory, I think its a good idea and it gives opportunities to the guys who would otherwise not have had a match at Wrestlemania...
 
Still haven't used my free trial hopefully it'll work for wrestlemainia 30 :)
 
No, they mentioned it last night...you get a week free whenever you join...commentators mentioned it...
 
Just wanted to say, I also follow WWE however in the middle east we are a bit behind, last one was aired 2 days ago was Raw in chicago.
 
No, they mentioned it last night...you get a week free whenever you join...commentators mentioned it...
Wow, so I might use a VPN and get Wrestlemania for free then.
 
I have the WWE network. I quite like it actually.
 
I have the WWE network. I quite like it actually.

It does sound and look good, they hope to launch it around the world later this year

@m8h3r what's VPN??
 
Sort of like a proxy. But you can get it as an add on for Firefox and make it think you're from America, pay with paypal and you're away. Don't know if I can really go into detail without violating AUP but you can wiki it. 👍
 
Double post sorry
 
Last edited:
If you want to watch TNA Lockdown from Sunday in the UK its on Challenge in one hour....
 
I'll just wait till someone uploads it on youtube :)
 
If you want to watch TNA Lockdown from Sunday in the UK its on Challenge in one hour....
Could go watch that in bed. Instead of PS3 into bed.

So many adverts!
 
Last edited:
That's why you got to tape it like I did so you can fast-forward through them you fool!

I taped it and I watch it this afternoon, I quite enjoyed it...
 
This is a great episode of TNA. One of the best that I've seen in a while.
 
I am back. (Wondered why I didn't get a thread notification).

I'm actually quite interested and I bit excited for WM 30. I think it'll be a great show. Now all I need is AJ vs. Tamina for the Divas title and I'm all good.

Would PPVs be free on the free trial or do you still have to pay.
 
I am back. (Wondered why I didn't get a thread notification).

I'm actually quite interested and I bit excited for WM 30. I think it'll be a great show. Now all I need is AJ vs. Tamina for the Divas title and I'm all good.

Would PPVs be free on the free trial or do you still have to pay.
By WWE logic when you do the free trial before a ppv whatever one is showing should be free, your trial will be a week long so chose wisely.
 
By WWE logic when you do the free trial before a ppv whatever one is showing should be free, your trial will be a week long so chose wisely.
The Saturday before WMXXX. Get all the build up which I'm guessing they're going to go way overboard with this year.
 
Smackdown was terrible on this past Friday...
 
I hardly watch Smackdown now.
 
Well the main event was Kane v Big Show and they also had Ziggler v Del Rio again, I missed the last half hour because I went to bed, but it was pretty terrible...
 
I rarely watch raw, never mind Smackdown! :lol:
 
TNA, and Raw are the only shows I watch.
 
I used to always watch Smackdown, I preferred it over Raw but with the Brand Split gone Smackdown is just pointless to have.
 
I used to always watch Smackdown, I preferred it over Raw but with the Brand Split gone Smackdown is just pointless to have.

I was the same way too. I preferred Smackdown over Raw when the brands were split mainly because I want to see WWE after a long week in school, and I don't have to worry about any homework while watching it. Now with both brand's rosters merged together, I feel like Smackdown became the fallout of whatever happens on Raw, which is really boring to watch. :grumpy:
 
Great guess I won't be watching wrestlemainia for free. Deadline ends Saturday. :(
 
Raw was OK last night but far from brilliant, Bryan's punishment at the hands of Trippers and Stephanie was pretty brutal..

...also, unfortunately the one week trail on the network does run out midnight Saturday..
 
Back