Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,239 comments
...and really, I'm proud for him. Rey Mysterio worked too hard and achieved so much success to not make the Hall of Fame. That accounts for his time in WWF/WWE and even WCW.

So happy for Rey and he is so deserving of it, he is one of the most iconic wrestlers of the last twenty-five years.

what I like about it as well is that it ties in with the Dominik storyline too, it looks like they will have a match at Mania and so far Rey has been reluctant to hit his son but when he does the crowd will blow the roof off! I think it could be a retirement match for Rey.

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

I've heard about that, he is supposed to face Lashley at Mania but match hasn't been made yet. It was the show at Madison Square Garden on Sunday where he was meant to face LA Knight.

Dave Melzer has reported that the Bray Wyatt situation is not creative and it is physical, Melzer said he cant say what the issue is but the Mania match between Wyatt and Lashley will go ahead, neither Wyatt or Lashley were on Raw last night.

Edge v Finn Balor in a hell in a cell match has been made for Mania, the face off between Omos and Lesnar was good and the crowd were hot for it which gives the match some much needed hype, Cody beat LA knight in a really good first-time ever match and gave a passionate promo after, I've got a feeling that Knight will have a match at Mania but don't know who against.

More Bloodline stuff also with Kevin Owens taking on Solo Sikoa in a street fight in the main event, Solo won after help from the Usos and they beat up KO after, no-one came out to help him after he asked them not to.

Two huge crowd pops on Smackdown, first was when Rey Mysterio said to Dominik that he wanted to whoop his ass during their confrontation, it led to 'whoop his ass' chants. its the first time that Rey has really squared up to him but the match hasn't been made for Mania yet.

Kevin Owens finally helped Sami Zayn out when the Usos attacked him and they hugged after for another huge pop, Gunther will face Sheamus and McIntyre in a triple threat match for the IC title, Sheamus and Drew had a really good physical match before Gunther and Imperium got involved, which led to the triple threat match being made.

Batista's pending induction is put off another year owing to his filming schedule in South Africa. Stacy Keibler also being mentioned as an inductee

The Usos v Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn for the tag titles has been made for Mania, a fatal four way tag team match has also been made billed as a 'showcase' match.

The Cody Rhodes/Roman Reigns confrontation segment was great, Roman just telling Cody that he didn't want to do the Stardust thing so he ran away and then he started his own company that he couldn't get over in and he ran away, Cody told Roman that the Bloodline will leave him when he loses the titles.

Rey Mysterio v Dominik Mysterio has been made for Wrestlemania, this was after Rey finally snapped and hit Dominik.

It is now Wrestlemania week and we also found out that The Austin Theory v John Cena US title match will kick off the entire weekend.

I wont be able to watch any of it live!

There will be the Andre The Giant Battle Royale on Smackdown this Friday, one of the more interesting names taking part is Bobby Lashley, he hasn't been on TV for the past couple of weeks with his supposed match with Bray Wyatt in the air due to Bray's undisclosed injury problems, Wyatt hasn't been seen for a few weeks either.

The go home show Raw before Mania was really good.

It started with Miz TV feat. Lynch, Lita and Stratus and there was more seed planting for Stratus to turn heel and turn on her friends and cost them the match and titles, Stacey Kiebler is latest HOF inductee, Finn Balor will bring back Demon Finn for his HIAC match with Edge plus the Cell structure will be back in its original color, Rollins confirmed that his match with Logan Paul will be on the Saturday as that's Paul's birthday, Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green have been added to the women's showcase match as they won their qualifier, Cody Rhodes beat Solo Sikoa in the main event but they made Sikoa look good as he was undefeated.

WWE have confirmed the match schedule for both Saturday and Sunday plus tonight we should get the Wrestlemania stage reveal.

Tomorrow I will post the full card plus the card for NXT Stand & Deliver.

I think they will do something with Lashley over the weekend, not sure what but he deserves to be on the card in some capacity.

I know its been reported that its because Wyatt is injured but I'm going to find it hard to like him after this.

Right then as promised here is the card for NXT Stand & Deliver and both nights of Mania, this could be a long post!

Saturday.
NXT Stand & Deliver.

Andre Chase, Duke Hudson, Thea Hall & Tyler Bate v Schism.

NXT Tag Team Championship-Triple Threat Match.
Gallus (c) v The Creed Brothers v The Family.

Unsanctioned Match.
Johnny Gargano v Grayson Waller

NXT North American Championship-Fatal Five Way Match.
Wes Lee (c) v Ilja Dragunov v Axiom v Dragon Lee v JD McDonagh

NXT Women's Tag Team Championship.
Fallon Henley & Kiana James (c) v Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn

NXT Women's Championship-Ladder Match.
Roxanne Perez (c) v Indi Hartwell v Lyra Valkyria v Tiffany Stratton v Zoey Stark v Gigi Dolin.

NXT Championship.
Bronn Breakker (c) v Carmelo Hayes

------------------------------------------------------
WrestleMania Saturday.

United States Championship.

Austin Theory (c) v John Cena

WrestleMania Showcase Match.
Braun Strowman & Ricochet v The Viking Raiders v The Street Profits v The Alpha Academy

Rey Mysterio v Dominik Mysterio

Seth 'Freakin' Rollins v Logan Paul

Becky Lynch, Lita & Trish Stratus v Damage CTRL

Undisputed Tag Team Championship.
The Usos (c) v Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens

Smackdown Women's Championship.
Charlotte Flair (c) v Rhea Ripley

----------------------------------------------------------------
WrestleMania Sunday.

Brock Lesnar v Omos

WrestleMania Showcase Match.
Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan v Natalya & Shotzi v Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler v Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green

Hell In A Cell Match.
Edge v 'The Demon' Finn Balor

Intercontinental Championship-Triple Threat Match.
Gunther (c) Sheamus v Drew McIntyre

Raw Women's Championship.
Bianca Belair (c) v Asuka

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
Roman Reigns (c) v Cody Rhodes

---------------------------------------------------------------------
A few other things.

Mania is almost a sell out with less than a 100 tickets left across both nights, there will be 66,000 plus for both nights which is insane!

No-one really knows what the match schedule is apart from Theory/Cena opening the first night and Reigns/Rhodes main eventing the second, a lot of debate is happening on social media about the Saturday's main event whether it should be Flair/Ripley or the tag title match.

Michael Cole and Cory Graves will commentate both nights.

With regards to Bobby Lashley, if he will have a non-advertised match then Sunday might make more sense as there is one less match there.

Yeah but the thing is when you win either of the Rumble matches you are 'guaranteed' a main event title match at Mania, Rhea won the Rumble but the build for her title match with Charlotte has been poor, not a lot of hype for that match.

I like how it's 2023 and we're still pretending that "unsanctioned" matches are a thing.

That said, almost every NXT title match being a big schmozz has really lowered my interest in most of them. I guess it at least guarantees there won't be any pointless DQ finishes, but man does it show they really have no idea what to do with most of these people.

ROH Supercard of Honor note coming out of the World Tag Team Title match and Dante Martin.
Heads up but pics of the injury are in the replies and it's as bad as it looks legs aren't supposed to bend that way :yuck:

Last edited:

ROH Supercard of Honor note coming out of the World Tag Team Title match and Dante Martin.
Heads up but pics of the injury are in the replies and it's as bad as it looks legs aren't supposed to bend that way :yuck:

I immediately regret letting my curiosity get the better of me. 😨 That brings back some bad memories of Sid Vicious' infamous leg snap moment.

Lashley won the Battle Royal last night, later he said in a tweet that he would be at Mania tonight and tomorrow looking for a fight.

If they're gonna put Booker T on commentary they really need him to decide whether or not he's going to be a heel, cause I honestly couldn't figure out what point he was trying to get across in that Chase U/Schism match.

Back