Here is the card for the Royal Rumble event in Indianapolis.
Women's Royal Rumble Match.
Confirmed Participants:
Nia Jax, Bayley, Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair, Naomi, Liv Morgan, Lyra Valkryia, Ivy Nile, IYO Sky, Chelsea Green, Zelina Vega, Candice La Rae & Piper Niven.
WWE Tag Team Championship-Two Out Of Three Falls Match.
DIY (c) v Motor City Machine Guns
Undisputed WWE Championship-Ladder Match.
Cody Rhodes (c) v Kevin Owens
Men's Royal Rumble Match.
Confirmed Participants:
John Cena, CM Punk, Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre, LA Knight, Jey Uso, Rey Mysterio, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Logan Paul, Penta, Chad Gable, Bron Breakker, Carmelo Hayes, Damien Priest, Santos Escobar & Jacob Fatu.
The match order is only my prediction, I think they had the women's Rumble match as the main event last year so maybe its the men's turn this year.
As for my predictions, I think it will be Punk winning the men's Rumble and he will go on too face Gunther for the world title and beat him at Mania, Cena has been advertised for the Elimination Chamber so I think he will win the Chamber match and face Rhodes for the WWE title and win at Mania, Charlotte winning the women's Rumble seems so obvious but I can't look past her, I think she will challenge Tiffany and win at Mania, I think Rhea Ripley's Mania opponent will be Bianca Belair.
Smackdown was nothing to shout about last night, main event was Damien Priest and LA Knight beating Tonga and Fatu with Priest taking the win in the middle of the ring, he got attacked by Fatu after