A AlexDug Messages 69 Ottawa ON Messages Ereinset Jan 3, 2011 #1 Pretty self-explanatory. I'm just wondering if I have to back up every single replay also.
Harley45 Grumpy Old Git Premium Messages 1,527 Messages ScruffybUK Jan 3, 2011 #2 Nope , my Back Up file save size is 600 kb's Some of the Replays are 1 mb each . Best thing is too copy them from the XMB to a USB Device / Flash Drive/HDD e.t.c
Nope , my Back Up file save size is 600 kb's Some of the Replays are 1 mb each . Best thing is too copy them from the XMB to a USB Device / Flash Drive/HDD e.t.c
A AlexDug Messages 69 Ottawa ON Messages Ereinset Jan 3, 2011 #4 Harley45 Nope , my Back Up file save size is 600 kb's Some of the Replays are 1 mb each . Best thing is too copy them from the XMB to a USB Device / Flash Drive/HDD e.t.c Click to expand... Err, thanks for the answer man. I was skeptic seeing how much every single replay weights compared to the save game itself. Guess I don't have a choice than to use my personal USB stick.
Harley45 Nope , my Back Up file save size is 600 kb's Some of the Replays are 1 mb each . Best thing is too copy them from the XMB to a USB Device / Flash Drive/HDD e.t.c Click to expand... Err, thanks for the answer man. I was skeptic seeing how much every single replay weights compared to the save game itself. Guess I don't have a choice than to use my personal USB stick.