Does GT Auto feel kind of....stale now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 5 comments
  • 1,087 views
Messages
932
United States
Peoria, AZ, USA
Messages
MattZR1_81
Well, what I mean is you don't see oil changes done or the dudes washing your car anymore, just some load screen. It isn't a deal breaker, but it was a nice little touch I remember from GT5.
 
Yap, personally I dont visit GT Auto frequently, so when enter the shop I usually wish to see some action.

Some good old feature not in GT6 for no obvious reason
- Open Track Day(AI)
- Shuffle Racing online
- GT Auto animation

Hope we would get it though update.


oh, and Rest in Peace P.W
 
I personally felt like it was a waste of time seeing that animation after the 1000th time.

It has it's novelty and place in GT I can see that. I always wanted to have an option to skip it though.

I like options. :dopey:
 
Last edited:
An option to skip it wouldn't have been possible, it's an old development trick to stop people realising the game is loading, which breaks immersion. Odd that they removed it, really.
 
Have been watching a playthrough and although the UI and menus seems much faster and slicker now removal of little features and bits like that has diminished the feel as a whole. Better overall but just not the same atmosphere. It's the same when the world map was ditched in favour of a box style home screen, technically better but makes the game feel more like a game. Atmosphere and immersion have been sacrificed to save a few seconds here and there.
 
yeah i liked the long, unnecessary cheesy animations, it had become part of what Gran Turismo is known for in my opinion.

same goes for the UCD... :(
 
Back