Does Monaco belong in Gran Turismo Sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Razamataz
  • 67 comments
  • 15,289 views

Does Monaco belong in Gran Turismo Sport?

  • Yes

    Votes: 143 77.3%
  • No

    Votes: 42 22.7%

  • Total voters
    185
For the ones that dislike Monaco:



alternative:



Its all about driving on the limit and not ending up in a crash. The track admittedly isnt about overtaking your opponent, but you and the track.
The track has been my favorite ever since playing the first Geoff Crammond Grand Prix.

edit: added alternative link
 
For the ones that dislike Monaco:



alternative:



Its all about driving on the limit and not ending up in a crash. The track admittedly isnt about overtaking your opponent, but you and the track.
The track has been my favorite ever since playing the first Geoff Crammond Grand Prix.

edit: added alternative link

Still the King of Monaco! (6 wins).
 
I'd much rather have a new fantasy layout than Monaco. I think Monaco is terrible for racing.

This new Tokyo layout could also be bad for racing, we don't know, but it can't be worse than Monaco.
Fair point about Monaco being bad for racing. I would actually prefer almost any other circuit over Monaco in fact.

My comment was more about my feeling that this new Tokyo configuration will be another generic squiggle of tarmac. Happy to be proven wrong by PD though...
 
No better dev team to replicate class and glamour than PD
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm from this post...
 
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm from this post...

no sarcasm intended

For the ones that dislike Monaco:



alternative:



Its all about driving on the limit and not ending up in a crash. The track admittedly isnt about overtaking your opponent, but you and the track.
The track has been my favorite ever since playing the first Geoff Crammond Grand Prix.

edit: added alternative link


Well now that's just unfair,Senna is too good man we can't compete with that lol
 
I voted no because I don't think it belongs as a track at all anymore, in reality or virtually.

Also, I can't imagine the DR/SR carnage there. It's fun to drive on my own, but not to race on.


I would much rather see Spa
 
Back