Does the Lancer Evo 4 exist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxfai
  • 11 comments
  • 1,411 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
34
Messages
foxfai
I have seen all the other versions but IV. I have all the versions of lancer but that one. List say it exist but I can never see it. Does anyone have it or even seen it?
 
I have seen all the other versions but IV. I have all the versions of lancer but that one. List say it exist but I can never see it. Does anyone have it or even seen it?

I raced against one in the GT Rally special event yesterday. Dont recall seeing one to buy, but I havent been looking. Check the used car database thread for when it may come around in your dealership. More specifically, the Compiled Used Car Cycle in TornadoAlley's sig
 
Its premuim so it's in the new car dealership.
 
Its premuim so it's in the new car dealership.

Oh, right. Who would have thought - Evo II, III and V to VIII are all standard. Wonder what IV did to get the red carpet treatment? The OP should find it no trouble now.
 
IV, VI, IX and X are Premiums. Strange Selection by PD by the way. The correct choice would´ve been: I, III, IV, V, VII, IX and X, since these are the Evos that were really different from the previous ones. II looks almost like the I, V looks almost like the VI, VIII and IX are pretty much alike...
 
IV, VI, IX and X are Premiums. Strange Selection by PD by the way. The correct choice would´ve been: I, III, IV, V, VII, IX and X, since these are the Evos that were really different from the previous ones. II looks almost like the I, V looks almost like the VI, VIII and IX are pretty much alike...

Wasn't IX the first one released in the states?
 
Do no one bother to check anymore? I see a bunch of threads popping up with people clueless about where to find a specific car, if it's not in the dealership, it's either a very valuable prize or a used lot car.
 
Do no one bother to check anymore? I see a bunch of threads popping up with people clueless about where to find a specific car, if it's not in the dealership, it's either a very valuable prize or a used lot car.

In all fairness, as was mentioned above, the mix of prem/std is pretty confusing here. I really didnt expect the IV to get upgraded, I own a VI (std) but there is also a premium version!?

I know you probably weren't specifically referring to my original (incorrect) response - I assumed it was a std given the age, but I dont think the original question posed was quite as silly as some that have been asked around here recently.
 
I might have went to the mitu dealership and missed it. I mean really, how many buy cars in the dealer besides for the seasonal event anyway? I look through the UCD everytime I am done with a race and just didn't thought that car would be in the dealership.

Thanks for pointing that out.
 
As stated the IV should both be premium and standard.

I've yet to run into it in standard trim both road and racing version.

I really wish they made the II in premium its been one of my Gran Turismo staples since GT1 and I love the way those look.
 
Question answered, but could be answered simply by looking at the car lists.

Oh, and the correct "Evo Premium List" should include the box-type 1800GSR... though the 2 liter rally version would be even better... and the original Galant VR4.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back