MOPARbarrett5 Messages 4,928 Kentucky Messages barrett5 Messages BarrettMopar Dec 7, 2013 #1 It seems like whenever i drive a car hard into a corner the squeal of the tires kind of sounds like GT1. Am I hearing things or is this true?
It seems like whenever i drive a car hard into a corner the squeal of the tires kind of sounds like GT1. Am I hearing things or is this true?
R RicoRed22 Messages 5 Lesotho Dec 7, 2013 #2 MOPARbarrett5 It seems like whenever i drive a car hard into a corner the squeal of the tires kind of sounds like GT1. Am I hearing things or is this true? Click to expand... It's true and freaking annoying ..... Like I don't even want to turn because it screeches really bad I tried lowering the race volume but then I can't hear the engine and stuff .....
MOPARbarrett5 It seems like whenever i drive a car hard into a corner the squeal of the tires kind of sounds like GT1. Am I hearing things or is this true? Click to expand... It's true and freaking annoying ..... Like I don't even want to turn because it screeches really bad I tried lowering the race volume but then I can't hear the engine and stuff .....
M mstr Messages 8 Poland Dec 7, 2013 #3 same problem here. There must be an option implemented to adjust tire sound alone.
SonicSabre Messages 8 Cape Town Messages SonicSabre Dec 11, 2013 #4 Completely agree. Its crazy loud and annoying. They must put in an option to adjust tire sounds.