Done deal.

  • Thread starter Thread starter maq118
  • 7 comments
  • 457 views
Messages
397
DONE 👍
 
Last edited:
Oh sorry only looking for 0 miles one. Thanks :)
 
I have a chappy 2J race car for your 370 academy. can trade tomorrow.
Yes the 2J is 0 mile unmodified.
 
Last edited:
I have both of the Oreca Vipers with 0 miles for your R8 '01 with yellow accents

edit...just have #51 now
 
Last edited:
i'll help you out:) Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) ‘08 (Vibrant Red) (0 Miles)
check my thread and tell me which car/slot. cheers
 
I have a chappy 2J race car for your 370 academy. can trade tomorrow.
Yes the 2J is 0 mile unmodified.

check back with me tomorrow then :)

I have both of the Oreca Vipers with 0 miles for your R8 '01 with yellow accents

edit...just have #51 now

PM'd you
 
Back