done

  • Thread starter Thread starter PATWRECK
  • 17 comments
  • 638 views

PATWRECK

(Banned)
Messages
232
I have 5 I can trade now!
 
Last edited:
anything not in my garage.. would like some LM cars
 
Ok, heres a list of cars you might be interested in:
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Peugeot 908 HDi Team Peugeot Total '10 - 0 miles
Peugeot 908 HDi Team Oreca Matmut '10 - 0 miles
Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06 - 0 miles
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Suzuki Pikes Peak
Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
Toyota 7 Race Car
Ford GT40 Race Car
 
Peugeot 908 HDi Team Oreca Matmut '10 - 0 miles deal.. pm sent
 
Good stuff. I can send it over now if you wish :)
Got PM, going through the usual process now.

It should be with you.
 
Last edited:
R8 Audi PlayStation Team ORECA 05 interested?
 
Ronin Car sent Thank you buddy!!!
 
Have received! Thankyou too. Enjoy the 908.
 
Not sure I bought mine....can show you on line
 
Thanks!!!!!:):) Enjoy your R8
 
Back