Done

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Remo
  • 251 comments
  • 15,862 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
op updated
 
SCHEDULE UPDATED 👍
 
i got you a .................
Nissan mm-R Cup Car `01.......#6 - Silver/Purple 0 switches and 0 miles
 
i got you a .................
Nissan mm-R Cup Car `01.......#6 - Silver/Purple 0 switches and 0 miles
awesome i'll put it in the schedule 👍
 
I have a Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 silver #3 with 0/0. Interested in your 1970 ticket.
 
Last edited:
I have a Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 silver #3 with 0/0. Interested in your 1970 ticket.
you have a deal if you dont mind the long wait for a ticket.
 
remo_of_oz
you have a deal if you dont mind the long wait for a ticket.

Yeah I don't mind:)
 
Yeah I don't mind:)
you are in the schedule, I think you are in my both friends list from a previous trade, double check before our trade day please, remo_of_oz and remo_of_oz_too
 
remo_of_oz
you are in the schedule, I think you are in my both friends list from a previous trade, double check before our trade day please, remo_of_oz and remo_of_oz_too

Nah I think i might have deleted you.
 
Nah I think i might have deleted you.
oh ok, go ahead send FR to both anytime before trade day, Thank you.
 
remo_of_oz
oh ok, go ahead send FR to both anytime before trade day, Thank you.

I'll add you tomorrow.
 
op updtaed
 
Only 9 to go
 
OP UPDATED only 8 to go
 
SKyline GTS-t Type M (R32)'91

I have this if you still need it? I have 3 actually. You bothered about colour or mileage? All 0 switches. I can send from 20/08.
 
Just noticed your colour coding on the list apologies.
 
Just noticed your colour coding on the list apologies.
That's OK, do you have anything else I might need? Tickets or horns? I'll trade for anything that I don't have, not just cars.
 
OP updated
 
New academy cars, all 0/0
 
i have Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#5 - Red
 
Hey Remo! :)
I have a 65 birthday ticket! You want?
 
Fully tuned Jaguar XJ220 '92.
 
Fully tuned Jaguar XJ220 '92.
OK, you did see my schedule right? I am booked on car/ticket trades for a month if that's no bother.
 
Ok send me a PM when you free!
 
need a ticket to 2010

what cars do you need? write pm
 
OP updated
 
Just wondering, could I change my trade from a 1970 ticket to a 2010 ticket?
 
Just wondering, could I change my trade from a 1970 ticket to a 2010 ticket?
Not a problem 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back