Done!Finished 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 212 comments
Does that include me because I will be doing it again this Monday. Do I need to let you know if I will be racing each race or do I just say when I can't make it?

Yeah m8 that includes you...your in full time if you can't make it gimme a shout:tup:

Ok guy's, apologies for the delay with results this week, all done and up to date now (see last post). OP updated.

This week were visiting, SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE 5 for 20 laps in the BMW Z4m '08 @476pp/357bhp

Room will be open at 7pm GMT. Please try and be there for 7.30pm

Quali will begin at 7.45pm

Race will start at 8.00pm

Ok guy's, apologies for the delay with results this week, all done and up to date now (see last post). OP updated.

This week were visiting, SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE 5 for 20 laps in the BMW Z4m '08 @476pp/357bhp

No need to apologise glen, we all know that wec took a lots of time to prepare. Great run, shame that livestream was concentrated more on Chozza and widfo

No need to apologise glen, we all know that wec took a lots of time to prepare. Great run, shame that livestream was concentrated more on Chozza and widfo

Had some bad luck early on, seemed to get better after that..just a shame about the unscheduled pitstops..cost me a couple of minutes..Had fun though, surprisingly. :D

What's your time guys at stage 5??? Just don't know what sort of time should I look for;)
Hopefully we"ll have more sing ups today coz it's a really nice track to drive

Is Tuning always prohibited it is isn't it?

Back