Done!Finished 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 212 comments
:lol: that was if i remembered correctly...maybe i didn't :lol:
i'll open the room 30mins early for some practice.
33's were pretty hard to get :D
All in all race 1 was good for me although I made a couple of mistakes. Race 2... Uggh let us not talk about it. Horrible, simply horrible :irked: Sorry for any bumps I made

Sorry I keep missing the races, but I dont think I can make them anymore... very sorry Glen. I will try my best to make it though. Just a bit difficult with time zones...

33's were pretty hard to get :D
All in all race 1 was good for me although I made a couple of mistakes. Race 2... Uggh let us not talk about it. Horrible, simply horrible :irked: Sorry for any bumps I made
I think race 2 was more a fun;) but if it's about you rs I'll make sure you will not be entitle to use any kind of transport even public one when you will visit uk:lol:

I think race 2 was more a fun;) but if it's about you rs I'll make sure you will not be entitle to use any kind of transport even public one when you will visit uk:lol:
Maybe I'll make a short holiday there next year, and yes, I'll come with my own car lol :lol:

My apologies guys if I caused problems on track.
I wasn't prepared at all as all my time I give up to wec and only practice I had was 5 h before race.
But next race is in next 2 weeks so plenty of time for me.
Anyway last lap of race 1 was hilarious and only because some how I go out of corner quicker then others and I said why not and flat out was tight;) if I have room open then join me for some practice:)
My id adrianhettich

Just a question guys, for the N24, do you have to be in the same country? Its sounds like that.
No, but whole team ( min 3 drivers ) have to be at one place/ room as you have to swap seat. For vln races you have to drive from your ps account but n24 require one team account

No, but whole team ( min 3 drivers ) have to be at one place/ room as you have to swap seat. For vln races you have to drive from your ps account but n24 require one team account
That's awesome! I'd sure love to do that! Maybe my dad could be Co-Driver... lol

Last edited:
I don't usually have time on a Monday or I would have been signed up from the start :D
I think so :D
Could you ask other drivers who could have interest in this series? 5 cars to race against isn't what I was expecting at the beginning of the series :(

I think so :D
Could you ask other drivers who could have interest in this series? 5 cars to race against isn't what I was expecting at the beginning of the series :(
I doubt anyone expected that :( it is up on the thread, but not much interest, but I will do a notification post when I get home 👍

IMPORTANT

My PS3 won't connect to the internet,wireless or wired..currently trying to find out if its the PS3 side or Router.
Laptops working ok, as are the other wireless devices. :boggled:

If i'm not signed in within the next hour its doubtful i'll be on at all. :grumpy:

If i don't make it we'll carry over to next week.

Sorry folks.

IMPORTANT

My PS3 won't connect to the internet,wireless or wired..currently trying to find out if its the PS3 side or Router.
Laptops working ok, as are the other wireless devices. :boggled:

If i'm not signed in within the next hour its doubtful i'll be on at all. :grumpy:

If i don't make it we'll carry over to next week.

Sorry folks.
Are there still issues? If yes, then we simply do this race next week, no problem 👍

Race on for 2nite! BMW z8 '01 at the ready.

415bhp @492pp at the original circuit Trial mountain.

Please take no notice of the white line on entry to the 2nd tunnel and the hairpin that follows. :sly:

Bad news:
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to this race. Was really looking forward to this combo since I had plenty fun even just practicing, but I guess this isn't going to be my first race.

Still looking forward to seeing you guys having tonight though 👍

Latest Posts

Back