Donor cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smoke&Slide
  • 25 comments
  • 2,404 views
Messages
2,119
United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
Messages
FanofGT5
Hello GTP'ers.We could have this in GT35, seriously this could work.As long as some are priced depending on severity of damage or whatever reason.We can then strip the car of parts, that we need.What do you peeps think ?.

S&S.
 
Liking it but do you think damage will carry race to race?
 
At the moment i don't know, maybe it will.I swear some PS2 games had that damage thing, you mention Rob1922005.
 
Yeah, also to expand on your idea, Maybe cars made up from the same chassis could maybe use the same parts for example the Chevrolet Cobalt and the Opel/Vauxhall Astra GTC/VXR.
 
Yeah & a run of the mill Ford Focus could be used with a Focus RS.Body panels & lights etc.These can be cars already in the game, so no need to add another 1,000 cars to the list.
 
Oh yeah Nice one,didn't think of that.
 
I like the idea of using donor cars to repair your own damaged car (panels windshield etc). I think selling your own totalled car online for parts could be worthwhile too.
 
Good idea! Would be cool ingame, but it aint that cool in real live :guilty: Doing it at the moment with my Toyota MR2 (Did some tree hugging) and its a ******** of work!!
 
Its a driving simulator, not a scrap metal merchant simulator.
 
That's a great idea and it brings a whole new profitable (credits) realism to the game. if you start to deal in wrecked cars.
 
Its already been stated that damage wont carry from race to race! (hasnt it?)
 
I did assume that,but I wasn't sure.
 
As long as some are priced depending on severity of damage or whatever reason.

Please tell me you are not thinking of cash for clunkers?!

DoubleFacepalm.jpg
 
There has been a Photomode picture with a damaged car in the background.
Doesn't that indicate damage will stay on the car until it is repaired?

(Just a thought.)
 
I think some form of damage will carry over since they have the engine overhaul option in gt auto. Well mechanical damage atleast
 
I have 2, one is dented, bush bashing monster, the other is a shiny dent-less V8 sedan!
 
it would be great if damage will stay on the car until it is repaired
and to remove the scratches you have to paint the car or the part where the scratch is...
 
I agree I hope damage stays until you fix it but then you need to be able to kill your car eventually which I highly doubt made it into this GT.

As for the original poster, I think it would be ok but it's asking for a bit much. I do however think you should have to sell your damaged cars at a cheaper price.
 
Back