[Don't Clear] [Clear]

• Thread starter brok46n2
  • 37 comments
Not everything has the option to clear trophies, I think championships you can't clear, but if you re-run them you'll be awarded the prize car and money again.

nttdemented
From what I've read in the forums the best way to make quick and easy money is to do the second special condition event and sell the RSC Rally Car you win. With race money and selling the car you make around $265k. But if you really want to make some big mulla ($900k+) you can do that special condition race twice, sell both RSC Rally cars, buy an Audi TT Touring car, give it the stage 4 turbo and enter it in European Events/German Touring Car Cup (its written in german though) in B-Spec mode. Set speed to 5 with the overtake option, put the time scaling on 3x and sit back and relax for the 5 races of that event. You'll get a ton of cash from winning the races and the series and the CLK GTR Race Car can be sold for around 750k on top of that. Just make sure you drive the TT a bit first and give it a good setup and you're good to go. I now use that race to make money and it only takes me about 15-20mins to complete in B-Spec mode.

:dopey:

EDIT: And yeah if you hit CLEAR it wont erase the prize car from your garage if you have it, you'd just win a second one, and a third one and so forth. Only thing you loose are the trophies for the event and the % but that is all re-gained once you finish the races again. Cheers!! :cheers:

Then you heard wrong :D, euro cup, 4th race, 900k +

boozie1580
No. You cannot win back the cars from the missions, licenses, or percent completions. These cars will have a warning at the bottom telling you that you can't re-win them when you win them the first time.

Lofberg
Uhm, mine "Clear" option does not erase Game Completion % :confused: ! It only takes away the trophies.

So, clearing removes trophies, so you can re-win prize cars, and does not reduce completion percentage.

What's the difference? You can't re-win cars for completion % anyways.

Back