Don't Forget to Laugh

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabz343
  • 9 comments
  • 1,170 views
those have to be very old, that isn't still happening?
 
those have to be very old, that isn't still happening?

I've seen cars getting stuck doing three point turns in the pits recently.

Great video though, always best to laugh when things glitch out. :lol:
 
I've seen cars getting stuck doing three point turns in the pits recently.

Great video though, always best to laugh when things glitch out. :lol:
Oh yes, just the other day my car was a bit confused in the pits lol
 
Pit glitch happens because of network problems. If you cant out of the pit because it you probably stuck at race start.
 
Just got off work on Friday afternoon after a rough week, couldn't stop laughing , thanks, i needed that!...:lol:
 
those have to be very old, that isn't still happening?
The video description already stated that most of the footage is from almost a year ago but re-uploaded due to copyright strike.

However, atleast 1/4 of the footage are new.
 
One of the greatest GT Sport montages.

Also a note:
This is a re-upload. I clearly remember commenting on that video months ago when I first watched it, because I wasn't credited in the description for my sport mode song -Powerless - Vanquish- that plays at 7:10 mark (I am the only one who has uploaded the longest version on YouTube).
I am more than sure this is a re-upload with just 1 or 2 clips added.
The video also had way more views than 158k (300k+ if I'm not mistaken).

Don't worry if you see the same comment in the video, I wrote here what I wrote there.
 
Back