Thrustmaster t100 issues (don't laugh)

• Thread starter Iban
  • 23 comments
Hi all, I would also need help with T100.
Here is video what is happening in Gran Turismo Sport

It is impossible to drive, only when you turn wheel full right/left only then it doesn't act like this, but this is only in oval tracks so not a solution :)

Wheel works normaly in Assetto Corsa, but would really love to use it in Gran Turismo Sport.
If anybody knows how to make it work in Gran Turismo Sport, please leave comment.

Regards

Hi all, I would also need help with T100.
Here is video what is happening in Gran Turismo Sport

It is impossible to drive, only when you turn wheel full right/left only then it doesn't act like this, but this is only in oval tracks so not a solution :)

Wheel works normaly in Assetto Corsa, but would really love to use it in Gran Turismo Sport.
If anybody knows how to make it work in Gran Turismo Sport, please leave comment.

Regards

Does the t100 have update-able firmware?
There are these notes on the website:

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00160.pdf

Does the t100 have update-able firmware?
There are these notes on the website:

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00160.pdf

Hi,
I tried that from notes but no difference.

Regarding firmware update, I tried to install software and update firmware but Wheel was not detected.

I'm not owner of this wheel, i got it from friend since he don't use it.

Can someone else try to update firmware and check if it is ok?

Thnx.

Regards

Sorry. I didn’t know there was a such thing as a T-100. By googling, it seems that wheel is not compatible with GT Sport. Just T-80, T-150 and higher.

Edit:

Here’s the link. https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t100ffbrw-en/

C
lick game settings.

Before I purchased my T300, I had a T100. I won it after alpha testing with my local LAN center The Crew back in 2014. It was a nice wheel to start off with, imo. The pedals and wheel worked, but you need a controller to adjust the TCS, fuel, ABS, etc. on demand.

Hi, you have same problem like on my video?

Did you try to update firmware on wheel?

Yes Ihave the same/ a similar problem. With me it's still kinda drivable.

I will check the update asap as i do not have a windows pc

Yes Ihave the same/ a similar problem. With me it's still kinda drivable.

I will check the update asap as i do not have a windows pc

It didn't work..

So, I tried updating the firmware, which wasn't possible. I only was able to acces the control panel. see the screen below

Last edited:
Anyone know a fix? I love playing GT sport, even won my debut Manufactures race last november. I don't have the money to get a new wheel so if anyone could help?

Hi, I tried to connect my wheel only with usb and not pluging wheels power supply. this way it works without FFB, and it is ok for me. Anybody knows if there could be any problems/damage to wheel or PS4 if used like this?

Hi, I tried to connect my wheel only with usb and not pluging wheels power supply. this way it works without FFB, and it is ok for me. Anybody knows if there could be any problems/damage to wheel or PS4 if used like this?

If the wheel is not plugged in to the power supply, and you're OK with no ffb, I don't believe it could cause any damage to either the wheel or your PS4.

I have the same issue. Wheel was working nicely (even though not listed as supported) until the update. Haven't been able to play GT Sport since :-(

Weird thing is FFB seems to me most crazy when driving in a straight line!

I have the same issue. Wheel was working nicely (even though not listed as supported) until the update. Haven't been able to play GT Sport since :-(

Weird thing is FFB seems to me most crazy when driving in a straight line!
When did the update happen? I haven't played GT Sport in a couple years and my T100 was working just fine. Now I get the same rumbling in that guys video.

Did you figure it out yet?

You cant Upgrade to minimum an T150? I mean, the T100 it´s very old Stuff and as far as I know it's officially only for PC and PS3, which means that the feature on PS4 is sheer luck.

It is what it is, my new T248 also dont have an offical Support by the Game, but it still works good. And i think it cheap.
The best Money to Performance Rating, i think its the T150. Very Cheap as a good Deal are Online and for that Price ( a " little" over 100 Euro ) you cant buy better ones.

Before i get a very good Deal for my T248, i was playing with the T150+T-LCM.

When did the update happen? I haven't played GT Sport in a couple years and my T100 was working just fine. Now I get the same rumbling in that guys video.

Did you figure it out yet?
If it was introduced with 1.59 then that would be mid December 2019.

Haven't been able to fix the issue but playing without the wheel plugged into the power socket (just plugged into usb) as @J4NDE_346 mentioned at least it's playable, without FFB though.
You cant Upgrade to minimum an T150? I mean, the T100 it´s very old Stuff and as far as I know it's officially only for PC and PS3, which means that the feature on PS4 is sheer luck.
I can't really warrant spending out on a new wheel, for me I only occasionally use my wheel so the T100 has been adequate. And even with this issue I tend to play other games mostly like Dirt Rally 2.0 which still work great.

I will probably wait until I get a new console before getting a new wheel as I'm still undecided between PS5 and xbox.

Back