S stry67 (Banned) Messages 126 Messages smokezeke May 15, 2011 #1 just got off the phone with my brother who works for Sony in Cali and he says the states are at least 7 days away from PSN being back up
just got off the phone with my brother who works for Sony in Cali and he says the states are at least 7 days away from PSN being back up
Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi May 15, 2011 #2 I think I can trust Kaz Hirai more than your bro No offense.
S stry67 (Banned) Messages 126 Messages smokezeke May 15, 2011 #3 Dylans1o I think I can trust Kaz Hirai more than your bro No offense. Click to expand... shrug... waste yer time trying to sign in while I continue to finish up A-spec.
Dylans1o I think I can trust Kaz Hirai more than your bro No offense. Click to expand... shrug... waste yer time trying to sign in while I continue to finish up A-spec.