DoriUnion Friday Night D1 Competitions

It was a nice comp today! Congratulation to podium finishers especially to bmx who kicked my ass. I'll be there next week.

P.S If I go against you next time bmx I'ma go hard out on you. :D I'll probably scratch your bmw anyway (Again).

EDIT - Are we drifting the whole Suzuka Track..? (Except for the straight of course).

Were doing the d1 section on the course

Congratulations to bmxguy_88, sLiCK-94 and Zachrox96 on their podium finishes! The next track will be Suzuka East Circuit.

Sounds like a good time was had by all :). I'll try to make it next week.

Question though...if the comp is being held on the D1 section of Suzuka, shouldn't you use the full Suzuka track, not Suzuka East. If you use the East section, you're cutting off the entry into the first corner. IMO, the entry is the most important and difficult part of the whole Suzuka D1 section.

....unless of course you are talking about having the comp on the new Suzuka D1 section, which is simply just turns 1 and 2....very boring if ya ask me.

Sounds like a good time was had by all :). I'll try to make it next week.

Question though...if the comp is being held on the D1 section of Suzuka, shouldn't you use the full Suzuka track, not Suzuka East. If you use the East section, you're cutting off the entry into the first corner. IMO, the entry is the most important and difficult part of the whole Suzuka D1 section.

....unless of course you are talking about having the comp on the new Suzuka D1 section, which is simply just turns 1 and 2....very boring if ya ask me.

Hmm, True^^

Next week comp is going to be way longer :guilty: Yesterday comp was only 2 corners and took 2 hours to get done :dopey:

Judging a little bit harder would fix that. If you ignore little mistakes expect it to take a long time.

Judging a little bit harder would fix that. If you ignore little mistakes expect it to take a long time.

You run comps right? If someone lags out and disconnects and their run comes up, would you skip them or wait? This was an issue with one or two people, we'd wait for them.

You run comps right? If someone lags out and disconnects and their run comes up, would you skip them or wait? This was an issue with one or two people, we'd wait for them.

Yeah I ran a few, we would just continue on. At least move on to the next battle and then come back. You never know if this person will come back or not. 👍

600 HP limit- Yup.
Comfort Hard tires- Yup.
Grip set to real- Yup.
RWD cars ONLY- During the feb 1st comp, my opponent had an MR NSX out.
Curteousy roles are required- Didn't get a courtesy roll during my run.
Two tires in grass = DQ- During the follow run, my opponent went in the grass, wasn't DQd.
All D1GP rules apply- If this were the case I would not have lost my lead run where I was in the lead by 15 car lengths, lost because I didn't get as much angle as the car that was half a mile away from me. Also during the comp Dai vs. Kiyo, they got SEVEN retries. I'm sorry but that doesn't happen in D1GP. If it's close, maybe. But they were just spinning out on the first corner of Autumn ring. (no offense to either driver)

If you're going to host these, PLEASE enforce your rules, get unbiased judges to judge for your competition, instead of friends. And for god's sake don't let the host of the comp compete. Obviously they will win.

Although I can safely say I'm avoiding you guy's competitions, it's in everyone's best interests if they are judged fairly and accurately and hosted well. What I saw was at best, a terrible comp.

600 HP limit- Yup.
Comfort Hard tires- Yup.
Grip set to real- Yup.
Two tires in grass = DQ- During the follow run, my opponent went in the grass, wasn't DQd.
All D1GP rules apply- If this were the case I would not have lost my lead run where I was in the lead by 15 car lengths, lost because I didn't get as much angle as the car that was half a mile away from me. Also during the comp Dai vs. Kiyo, they got SEVEN retries. I'm sorry but that doesn't happen in D1GP. If it's close, maybe. But they were just spinning out on the first corner of Autumn ring. (no offense to either driver)

If you're going to host these, PLEASE enforce your rules, get unbiased judges to judge for your competition, instead of friends. And for god's sake don't let the host of the comp compete. Obviously they will win.

Although I can safely say I'm avoiding you guy's competitions, it's in everyone's best interests if they are judged fairly and accurately and hosted well. What I saw was at best, a terrible comp.
I agrree with u a little bit but i still had fun. i lost the 2nd round for going 2 wide.:)

Last edited:
I am not a mod but, I think he was perfectly on topic. Plus I think he is right. Todays comp was fun but that run you judged was really biased. As miko said try and stick to your own rules

Edit: except on where he says he should've won his lead run because of 15 car lenght

I am not a mod but, I think he was perfectly on topic. Plus I think he is right. Todays comp was fun but that run you judged was really biased. As miko said try and stick to your own rules

Edit: except on where he says he should've won his lead run because of 15 car lenght
I agrree but it was the room voting my apologies miko i was looking at post wrong.:nervous: sorry for my biased judging.... Mate!!!:ouch:

600 HP limit- Yup.
Comfort Hard tires- Yup.
Grip set to real- Yup.

Still with this? :lol:

Well i think everyone that has been reading the same thing from you for the past week, since you even made a Thread just to complain, has made some valid points to stop keeping you from posting about this over and over... and over again. Specially about the "15 car lenghs", kinda time to just move on dont you think?. Anyways im not going to repeat what everyone else has said just wanted to say that an "MR NSX" is still RWD, just MR. He didnt say "FR CARS ONLY" or "RR CARS ONLY" just "RWD" and the NSX is RWD, so it just seems like you are desperately looking for anything to complain about this competition and repeat your unjustified "15 car lenghts" once again even if they are just unvalid points that you are making. ill just advice you to Keep Drifting Fun dude dont try to create drama over nothing.

As for the judging wich is the only thing i see valid here, since other people has said it isnt fair, i dont know how it is since i havent been in this comps but i guess the best solution is that the host doesnt compete and judge. But im sure (or hope) since this been a valid issue that a fair number of people has pointed out Naoki will try to fix this (specially because i see how he changed and now actually is trying to make things right... i think :lol:). Anyways, yea i like the idea behind this comps mostly because i think the community needs more lobbys to hang with each other so i think it would be great just to fix this judging problem and make this comp. better so everyone can compete fairly and with the best of fun.

Still with this? :lol:

Well i think everyone that has been reading the same thing from you for the past week, since you even made a Thread just to complain, has made some valid points to stop keeping you from posting about this over and over... and over again. Specially about the "15 car lenghs", kinda time to just move on dont you think?. Anyways im not going to repeat what everyone else has said just wanted to say that an "MR NSX" is still RWD, just MR. He didnt say "FR CARS ONLY" or "RR CARS ONLY" just "RWD" and the NSX is RWD, so it just seems like you are desperately looking for anything to complain about this competition and repeat your unjustified "15 car lenghts" once again even if they are just unvalid points that you are making. ill just advice you to Keep Drifting Fun dude dont try to create drama over nothing.

As for the judging wich is the only thing i see valid here, since other people has said it isnt fair, i dont know how it is since i havent been in this comps but i guess the best solution is that the host doesnt compete and judge. But im sure (or hope) since this been a valid issue that a fair number of people has pointed out Naoki will try to fix this (specially because i see how he changed and now actually is trying to make things right... i think :lol:). Anyways, yea i like the idea behind this comps mostly because i think the community needs more lobbys to hang with each other so i think it would be great just to fix this judging problem and make this comp. better so everyone can compete fairly and with the best of fun.

I will most definitely try to fix the judging problem i this needa aliitttlee timmeee. 'heads up my first compettions iran i might need aliittle help onjudging tips.

Last edited:

WHAT!! I missed out on another D1 comp??? I never knew you hosted another one I thought it was only Fridays only?

Yes it is only fridays i hosted a fun comp sunday cause i was board. :lol:

Oh I would love to join fun comps so I get use to it and I get nervous for some reason :guilty: Message me when your hosting a fun comps I'm always interested :)

Naoki, I tried to stick my neck out for your comps the last time someone chritized it. I know no one is perfect and judges make mistakes, but when you blatantly make up rules as you go, seemingly to make yourself in the comp, I have to call BS.

2 battles previous to ours, a OMT was called. The drivers where told to do 2 more runs.

In our battle, a OMT was called. You won the first round (that I don't disagree with)...but all of a sudden, OMTs are sudden death???? And you advance to the next round without doing a second run? Come on dude, get it together.

I'm not mad, it was a fun comp. But even fun comps need an even playing field. Best o luck with all your future comps...I likely won't be joining anymore.

I was in ya'lls room earlier. it seemed a little to unorganized for my taste. I will not join again unless it gets more organized.

Naoki, I tried to stick my neck out for your comps the last time someone chritized it. I know no one is perfect and judges make mistakes, but when you blatantly make up rules as you go, seemingly to make yourself in the comp, I have to call BS.

2 battles previous to ours, a OMT was called. The drivers where told to do 2 more runs.

In our battle, a OMT was called. You won the first round (that I don't disagree with)...but all of a sudden, OMTs are sudden death???? And you advance to the next round without doing a second run? Come on dude, get it together.

I'm not mad, it was a fun comp. But even fun comps need an even playing field. Best o luck with all your future comps...I likely won't be joining anymore.

It was only a fun comp but the friday comp just started so expect it to have issues. It's takes time to fix it. So give Naoki some time.

P.S It's only a game, maybe you take games seriously but I just play to have fun :)

I was in ya'lls room earlier. it seemed a little to unorganized for my taste. I will not join again unless it gets more organized.

I didn't even see you, lol.

Latest Posts

Back