DoriUnion Friday Night D1 Competitions

i was on my main account i was there enough to see mercer just slamming into people and just people all over the course

Hey weerid no more big 16 comp lobbies inless its friday ,im going to stick with twelve. :lol:

I will join. I also will tell my friend to join in think he said he met you and added you the other day.

DriftRyuji
Oh yea i did in my All-Star Dori room sick guy.

Oh ok. Cool. He seems to have picked up drifting on the G27 rather quick. I have been helping him a lot when we both are able to get online at the same time.

Hey weerid no more big 16 comp lobbies inless its friday ,im going to stick with twelve. :lol:

I hope I don't miss out lol. It only took 5 min to fill the whole room with 16 people (Amazing).

Anyways for tomorrow event don't pair me up with Bokyo, Please..... Just a reminder lol.

Last edited:
If only my g27 learning came along faster. **** throttle control! Good luck to everyone today and i want a spot in my comp lol.

Romm's is up you guys join name Friday Night D1 im being afk inmy lobby for now haha.

I should be there! My stepdad will not get off of Hitman. >.> Ill tell him to get off soon! I'll be on my new account! My Z and I will be there! xD Angle gonna be on a different level tonight xD

I should be there! My stepdad will not get off of Hitman. >.> Ill tell him to get off soon! I'll be on my new account! My Z and I will be there! xD Angle gonna be on a different level tonight xD

I try to compete with new cars every week so see u soon.

I try to compete with new cars every week so see u soon.

I only have two drift tunes on my new account, So i'll probably just keep using the 350z I'm making that my official drift ride for the 2013 year! 👍

Back