K kikoTR Messages 6 Turkey Nov 1, 2017 #1 Is there a way to get rid of the red flashing warning for down shifts ? Is it possible to remove the wheel and/or hands in the cockpit view ?
Is there a way to get rid of the red flashing warning for down shifts ? Is it possible to remove the wheel and/or hands in the cockpit view ?
NJ72 Messages 1,966 Cotswolds, UK Messages doc-shipman Nov 1, 2017 #2 I don't believe that there is a way to do either, but I haven't explicitly tried to find options for it.
I don't believe that there is a way to do either, but I haven't explicitly tried to find options for it.
Noz Messages 133 Lower Austria Messages l---Noz---I Messages KsNoz Nov 1, 2017 #3 Is der an option to remove the rearviewmirror in the bumperview?
JulesDennis Messages 1,245 Greece Nov 1, 2017 #4 kikoTR Is there a way to get rid of the red flashing warning for down shifts ? Is it possible to remove the wheel and/or hands in the cockpit view ? Click to expand... You can remove any race information and just have the cockpit view. Wheel/hands is not possible.
kikoTR Is there a way to get rid of the red flashing warning for down shifts ? Is it possible to remove the wheel and/or hands in the cockpit view ? Click to expand... You can remove any race information and just have the cockpit view. Wheel/hands is not possible.
Corsa Premium Messages 2,104 United States Nov 1, 2017 #5 JulesDennis You can remove any race information and just have the cockpit view. Wheel/hands is not possible. Click to expand... Yes and adding to this it would be great if we could move the seat forward alot more for an improved view of the track. The windshields in GT Sport true to reality or not seem vertically challenged.
JulesDennis You can remove any race information and just have the cockpit view. Wheel/hands is not possible. Click to expand... Yes and adding to this it would be great if we could move the seat forward alot more for an improved view of the track. The windshields in GT Sport true to reality or not seem vertically challenged.
K kikoTR Messages 6 Turkey Nov 6, 2017 #6 JulesDennis You can remove any race information and just have the cockpit view. Wheel/hands is not possible. Click to expand... How i can remove the red flash warning for down shifts ? I couldn't find it...
JulesDennis You can remove any race information and just have the cockpit view. Wheel/hands is not possible. Click to expand... How i can remove the red flash warning for down shifts ? I couldn't find it...
JulesDennis Messages 1,245 Greece Nov 6, 2017 #7 kikoTR How i can remove the red flash warning for down shifts ? I couldn't find it... Click to expand... You cant (at least this is what I think).
kikoTR How i can remove the red flash warning for down shifts ? I couldn't find it... Click to expand... You cant (at least this is what I think).
azrilnazli Messages 622 Malaysia Messages bazet_mpower Nov 6, 2017 #8 wish i can remove..this is my driving style for ages.