• Total voters

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Let's keep a running tally amongst GTPlanet members to see how many of you are downloading this game via PSN instead of buying a physical copy. Please vote - it should be interesting to see the results in a few days. :)

UMD, collectors edition. I would like to get more memory and install as it takes a little while longer than I would like loading from the UMD.

I'll be honest, I just pirated it today :P because I was getting so Impatient, I'm not able to get my copy until tomorrow, UMD at gamestop : )

Both

I could not resist getting it on wednesday. But I hate umd's so I will get the psn version as well.

I bought it on UMD yesterday for my original launch PSP. I may end up getting the download version if I buy a PSP go though.

I'll be honest, I just pirated it today :P because I was getting so Impatient, I'm not able to get my copy until tomorrow, UMD at gamestop : )
Riiiight, OK, whatever. You have a "homebrew" PSP and illegal copy of the game. You will not be buying it and you know it.

GT Planet, I suggest you note his IP and forward his details to SONY.

Riiiight, OK, whatever. You have a "homebrew" PSP and illegal copy of the game. You will not be buying it and you know it.

GT Planet, I suggest you note his IP and forward his details to SONY.

lol why would i put a $5 preorder deposit to waste? and why would i openly admit to pirating in the first place. I'll even post up proof if you want...

Edit: And you have no idea, I've been trying to get my hands on it from Target and other places, ask Jordan.

Last edited:
UMD, i'v got the Colllectors Edition!! i'm @ work right now and can't wait till i'm @ home tonight!!

lol why would i put a $5 preorder deposit to waste? and why would i openly admit to pirating in the first place. I'll even post up proof if you want...

Edit: And you have no idea, I've been trying to get my hands on it from Target and other places, ask Jordan.

Either way you just admitted to obtaining it illegally, which is.. uh.. illegal.

Just got the PSN download. I think its more convenient to always have this game on my memory card.

I will buy the umd in a year or two when prices drop just for the sake of my physical GT media collection.

I ordered the UMD from Play.com and it was sent out today, which means I'll probably have to wait till the weekend before I get to play it :(

Anyone else got their pre-order codes from Play yet?

You do realise pirated copies of the game don't work?

The game needs System software 5.55 to run, but as far as I know the highest Custom Firmware available is 5.5.

Oh yeah, if you have a modified PSP and purchase the UMD it wont run either, because you still need System software ver 5.5. Serves you right for trying to rip off PD and Sony ;)

Purchased my copy today in UMD form. Got an Enzo, Veyron and a SLR through codes already :D

You do realise pirated copies of the game don't work?

The game needs System software 5.55 to run, but as far as I know the highest Custom Firmware available is 5.5.

Oh yeah, if you have a modified PSP and purchase the UMD it wont run either, because you still need System software ver 5.5. Serves you right for trying to rip off PD and Sony ;)

Purchased my copy today in UMD form. Got an Enzo, Veyron and a SLR through codes already :D

Ermm, that is not true. 'Fixed' versions are out.

For PSP games I always do the same, buy original, play pirate. The games load faster, so why get bogged down with something inferior.

I'll be downloading from playstation store. I already have 1 other game on UMD and if I get another it means I'll occasionally need to switch UMDs! :)

Plus, the download version should in theory use a bit less battery power since it won't be spinning a disc.
Oh, and I also heard that it should actually load a bit faster of a memory stick than it will off UMD which is a nice plus if it's true.

^^ sucker for GT artwork and hater for UMD accessed games.

So yes, both for me as well.

And I don't reckon you will find me fruity ;)

Got the UMD now.Looks like I might still like to get the PSP Go to play this (PSP 1k screen is a bit dull), in which case I'd get the PSN version for that for free. Also would love to try this with the DS3 bluetooth linkup!. 10 days left to decide!

Back