Downloading other peoples Liverys

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSN:And-War
  • 20 comments
  • 11,389 views
Messages
850
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Is any one not seeing Livery's after they have added them to their collection? I cant seem to download any of the F1 Livery's I bought the F1 car yesterday.
 
in the select livery menu theres a tab in the top right (i think?) with a drop down menu, you need to change that to view the ones you've downloaded
 
in the select livery menu theres a tab in the top right (i think?) with a drop down menu, you need to change that to view the ones you've downloaded
YeS I have done that
 
oh.. sorry. i cant help then, i dont have the problem
 
Sure you're downloading them and not just favouriting or re-posting?
 
Are you doing this in the Home menu?

I had no issues.

It should go:
Discover > Car Liveries > Add to Collection
Home > Garage > (change into same car)
Home > Change Car Livery > Collection
 
Is any one not seeing Livery's after they have added them to their collection? I cant seem to download any of the F1 Livery's I bought the F1 car yesterday.

I've seen this happening too. It's almost random, some of the liveries I'm adding to my collection will show up but others are not showing up at all. It was the new F1 car too although I believe it happened to others last night. It's really odd. (And yes I know how to check for the liveries I've downloaded :lol: I've downloaded a ton of them since launch and this is the first time I noticed them not showing in my collection after explicitly adding them)
 
FYI GT Sport limits your livery collection to 1000 liveries. Even you touched 1000 liveries and you add more, they are not showing a correct error message instead they are showing messages like you usually saved a livery.

Check your total saved liveries first.
 
FYI GT Sport limits your livery collection to 1000 liveries. Even you touched 1000 liveries and you add more, they are not showing a correct error message instead they are showing messages like you usually saved a livery.

Check your total saved liveries first.

I reached that mark a few times now :scared:
The problem is, you only can delete them in the collection, without any option to filter them.
So if I want to delete some similar liveries from the same car, I have no chance to find them. Or maybe a little chance if I'm bored enough to search for hours :boggled:
PD needs to give us the feature to either filter them in our selection, or let us delete them in the garage.

But one thing I noticed, liveries just randomly disappear. I'm missing a few already! One is still active on my Lexus, but I can't select it anymore :confused:
 
I reached that mark a few times now :scared:
The problem is, you only can delete them in the collection, without any option to filter them.
So if I want to delete some similar liveries from the same car, I have no chance to find them. Or maybe a little chance if I'm bored enough to search for hours :boggled:

PD needs to give us the feature to either filter them in our selection, or let us delete them in the garage.
I need PD to add delete livery button on gtsport website :(
But one thing I noticed, liveries just randomly disappear. I'm missing a few already! One is still active on my Lexus, but I can't select it anymore :confused:
I also noticed there is a livery missing from my livery options. I guess the livery got deleted by the owner.
 
Are you doing this in the Home menu?

I had no issues.

It should go:
Discover > Car Liveries > Add to Collection
Home > Garage > (change into same car)
Home > Change Car Livery > Collection
So I deleted some Livery from my collection, and downloaded 3 F1 Livery's and can now see them
 
I have the same problem. Sometimes liveries are not saved... But I don't know why as I do exactly the same thing everytime. And the update doesn't fix this bug.
 
You prob hav too many in your collection, yes ther is a limit,
I didn't reach the limit and I have the problem. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, even if I delete dozen of liveries :indiff:
 
I didn't reach the limit and I have the problem. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, even if I delete dozen of liveries :indiff:


Sounds like a new bug
 
Well I have a different problem. I downloaded a livery and applied it successfully. Used it a lot and then changed to another livery. Recently i decided to apply the previous livery again. Selected it and and applied. And all that happened was the car color changed. Tried deleting the livery and re downloaded it. Applied it and again it was only the car color that changed.
 
For those with livery limit space you can have more than 1000 liveries bookmarked.

All you need to do is have 10 folders created which allows you to store 100 liveries in a folder.

To do this you would do the following:

Discover > Car Livery > Add to Collection.

Go to My Library and then do the following:

Collection > Select Car Livery > Press Triangle and click Add to Favourites and select your folder

After doing so you can then delete the livery from collection and it will still be in the favourite folder.

As regards the issue of livery not applying to the car I believe there is a bug with that at the moment but I'm still trying to work it out.
 
FYI GT Sport limits your livery collection to 1000 liveries. Even you touched 1000 liveries and you add more, they are not showing a correct error message instead they are showing messages like you usually saved a livery.

Check your total saved liveries first.
Where can you check total saved liveries?
 
Back