Downloading Others' Tracks (Without FR!)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 84 comments
Excuse me gents, I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I can't find a thread that will assist me.

I've downloaded two tracks which I really love. I want to give them the appropriate reviews, but I don't know how to find them on the massive list of tracks in the GTPlanet library of tracks. Is there a way I can seek them out in the list and put my review on please?

Cheers, Zo.

Excuse me gents, I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I can't find a thread that will assist me.

I've downloaded two tracks which I really love. I want to give them the appropriate reviews, but I don't know how to find them on the massive list of tracks in the GTPlanet library of tracks. Is there a way I can seek them out in the list and put my review on please?

Cheers, Zo.
When you are in the tracks registry, use the search box located on top right of the page to write a name of the track. You'll find what you are looking for

When you are in the tracks registry, use the search box located on top right of the page to write a name of the track. You'll find what you are looking for

Good grief, it's that simple?! How on Earth I've missed a search box I haven't a clue. Yup, I'm as daft as you think I am :)

Thanks for the help, Zo.

I'm running into issues where when u try to save a track, u run into a "user not found" message, has anyone ran into this?

I still dont get it.
The pc is not connected tot he ps3.
Whats the use in downloading a track to the pc when you need it on a ps3?
Please advise.

I still dont get it.
The pc is not connected tot he ps3.
Please advise.

When you hit 'save', the track is saved onto your PSN account, not the PC. Then when you go play GT6, your tracks that you have saved are available to use if you're signed in.

Please advise

I think that you don't download it so much to your PC, as download it to your PSN account, via the PC. Once it's on your PSN account you can access it in the game.

If this answer just causes you more confusion, that's because I'm a bit of a doofuss when it comes to computers, but that's how I understand it to be.

Cheers, Zo.

Great, thanks, now it's easy to download the tracks in the database.

I do have another difficulty however:

I'm very much enjoying (and it's not just me) a track called 'Replika circuit ZOLDER' by c-a-r-d-a-n-i

I'd like to write a review or vote for it, but there is no search feature in the track database, so I don't know how to find it there?
Thanks

Is c-a-r-d-a-n-i a GTP member?
I don't know.

I think a search option would be useful though regardless.
Just in case you come across a very good track, type it's name in the search box here (if they had one) and see if you can find it, to download and review.

I don't know.

I think a search option would be useful though regardless.
Just in case you come across a very good track, type it's name in the search box here (if they had one) and see if you can find it, to download and review.

The search feature on every page of GTPlanet accesses resources as well as the forums. On the main forum index there is a Find Member feature, though it's worth noting most members' usernames do not match their PSN account names.

Hey all.
My PSN ID is: nullerkatten69
And my GT Planet member name is: gt6champnk69

Most of my created tracks are really close replicas of real world tracks.
Hope they will be enjoyed and appreciated much. :cheers::gtpflag:

NO, but I keep hoping for some sort of a patch by PD so we can save our tracks once GT6 servers go down.

Considering that the Track Path Editor APK contains a method for saving the track into the tablets(/phones) sdcard and that they already supplied the test tracks with the 1.22 patch instead of them being supplied over the Internet connection. It's very likely that something like offline tracks will be available once the servers are shut down. Of course you never know but ...

ac1a1b5942442f37b08c218366f77994.png

Hi
Since few weeks I can not download any track (via browser). Each time information "user not found" or "upload failed" pops up. Does it happen only to me or anyone here have the same issue?

Hi
Since few weeks I can not download any track (via browser). Each time information "user not found" or "upload failed" pops up. Does it happen only to me or anyone here have the same issue?

If you have deleted a track to upload a new one, the upload might fail the first time. You will have to refresh your community page, or refresh the page the track is on, or both. I can't remember. Just deleting a track to make room won't work.

If it says "user not found" the person who created the track may not have his page set so non-friends can visit. You will also get messages if the creator has deleted the track and not deleted the link at GT Planet. Finally, you can manually enter the persons PSN at the address bar of your community page.

I just tried and there are a bunch of tracks created by the same person listed in the course maker showcase as of December. Some, but not all of the links work.

Hey since GT6's online servers are going down, does that mean we won't be able to share Track Editor tracks anymore? Crap I hope not. I guess I'll have to fill my favorites with the tracks I want before that happens.

If you have deleted a track to upload a new one, the upload might fail the first time. You will have to refresh your community page, or refresh the page the track is on, or both. I can't remember. Just deleting a track to make room won't work.

If it says "user not found" the person who created the track may not have his page set so non-friends can visit. You will also get messages if the creator has deleted the track and not deleted the link at GT Planet. Finally, you can manually enter the persons PSN at the address bar of your community page.

I just tried and there are a bunch of tracks created by the same person listed in the course maker showcase as of December. Some, but not all of the links work.

Thanks for the reply. That works. Generally, these notifications (also "user not found") appeared because I had reached the 30-track limit.

Hey since GT6's online servers are going down, does that mean we won't be able to share Track Editor tracks anymore?
Yep.

With the end of the online services, the distribution of the ‘GT6 Track Path Editor’, currently available on ‘Google Play’ and the ‘App Store’, will also end as of 28 March 2018. After the end of the online services, it will no longer be possible to transfer track data created with the ‘GT6 Track Path Editor’ to ‘Gran Turismo 6’.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_5985704.html

What about the tracks we have transferred already?
Does anyone know if and how to save them onto the PS3 hard drive.
Will we loose all access to these excellent tracks?

(back to playing GT6 - it's soooo much better than GTS!)

What about the tracks we have transferred already?
Does anyone know if and how to save them onto the PS3 hard drive.
Will we loose all access to these excellent tracks?

(back to playing GT6 - it's soooo much better than GTS!)

Yea that's mainly what I'm wondering too. I understand it won't be possible to get more tracks but I'm hoping we can keep all the tracks saved as our favorites.

but I could not disagree with your last sentence. Other than the track editor, car, and track list, GT6 is frankly garbage compared to GTS. All GTS needs is some more tracks and more variety of cars and it's hands down the best GT yet. Sport mode is the best thing ever to happen to the GT series since its inception

Back