DPC : Week 18 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Honorable Mention (not really)

By the way, about the car. My friend and I are going to start doing it again ^_^ I will get another (I sold my old) TT-01 (because I'm cheap) and mod it to drift with PVC tires, Yokomos cost too much. My friend (who can afford it) will probably get a Yokomo 180sx!

FINAL

Honorable Mentions

--------------------------------------------
<-- :ouch: Would've been my final if i kept it under control but i hit the wall on the next corner :guilty:

Neocrox
@xox, still, the crash photo looks cool :D
FC3S-D
That looks like a realistic crash to me becasue of the leafs flying around weee :lol:

I held it going around that corner, but i wasn't able to control the car around for the next upcoming turn and slide into the wall :indiff: I believe i had too much angel and speed on that turn. Oh well :sly: Im trying to get one tire over that ditch now, while keeping the car on the ground. :drool:

Vintage or Beast?? It was a tuff choice!!!

FINAL ENTRY

HM's

Does Pearlescent white count anyway??

OK here are a few that are legal for the comp!!

I found me a white car that i could drift - eventually!!!!

FINAL ENTRY

HM's

someone else can choose which my final entry is.

cos i know nothing!

damo909
Vintage or Beast?? It was a tuff choice!!!

FINAL ENTRY

HM's

Does Pearlescent white count anyway??

i like the alpine but its from 1973. the car needs to be from between 1976 and 2001. pearlescent white is ok i guess, it looks kind of yellow in that pic though.

Neocrox
The poll is gonna set up this day right? (European time: 1:00am now..)

probably this thursday. i think the deadline was supposed to mean it will be sometime between today and thursday. it would normally be set up about 2-3 hours before the time this post is posted on the day of a poll.

Just keep hoping that you make it =Þ You guys shouldn't worry too much. You guys have nice pics, now me on ther other hand....

Good luck to everyone!

Spyder_V
Just keep hoping that you make it =Þ You guys shouldn't worry too much. You guys have nice pics, now me on ther other hand....

Good luck to everyone!
You shouldn't worry either, that's a verry nice angle!

Thanks, but I don't know if it can compete with some of the others already on here. This is my first entry ever, so I'm one of them amateurs *shruggs* It'd be awesome to win, though highly unlikely =Þ

Me 2, second entry, past one didn't make it, I hope this one works :) wasn't ment to be taken, but my mom called me so i paused it and i came back and thought: hee this is a nice angle, hmm... lol

>.< That's alright, it looks like you can drift well, so just get another pic from a bit newer car ^_^

Neocrox
Can't wait till the poll is there... Takes a lil bit too long?

its usually just one week but 194gvan is away for a while so this weeks compititions was stretched into 2 weeks. poll on thursday most likely.

blotto3000
its usually just one week but 194gvan is away for a while so this weeks compititions was stretched into 2 weeks. poll on thursday most likely.
Ok, so people can also still entry :)

I'll get a new car later next drift pic compation. My data corputed when i was saving and a my bro wanted to play some game he took the memory out and corupted.

My bad i didnt read the year all i saw was Red Blue and White color. by the way it takes a lot of practice to drift with this car.

I believe so, I was thinking in my mind: how the hell do you drift that piece of junk? lol

I wish that since this competition will go on for two weeks that we could have two entries. Now THAT would be fun (atleast to pass the time until the next one)...

I was thinking this: A shot of the front and from the rear from the SAME car. So the best shot of the front and the best of the rear, but them together on the poll.. Maybe it's more work, I can help. Got all the time now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back