DPC : Week 18 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would these two be fromt he same drift? Or just two shots, one from the front and one from the rear, because it sounds like a cool idea =Þ

blotto3000
i like the alpine but its from 1973. the car needs to be from between 1976 and 2001. pearlescent white is ok i guess, it looks kind of yellow in that pic though.

Guess i'm goosed on both accounts then, my speed 12 is probably '03!!!!!!
:ouch: :drool: :dunce:

💡

Question:

Is the Lotus Carlton classed under it's true colour, which is very Dark Blue - The only colour available!!!

or is it Black??????

damo909
💡

Question:

Is the Lotus Carlton classed under it's true colour, which is very Dark Blue - The only colour available!!!

or is it Black??????

if its so dark that some would confuse it for black, no, dont use it.

Dood!!!! how did you get that avatar, i can't even get my own custom one, ehh btw i thought LandoAWD was supposed to set it up

Well welcome back buggymaster, I just got back this week's comp too. About 5 days or so ago, somewhere around that time. Had to miss 2 week's of the comp.

Hahah I can't miss the S15... it was my first drift car in GT4, so I have a "bond" with it =Þ

its a silvia varietta, not a spec R, the varietta has the higher up looking trunk.

and yes this is all extra chatter that could be in PMs but this will be closed soon today.

Spyder_V
It's not a DelSol, it's the same car and color I entered... a '99 Silver Spec-R >.< =Þ

I said: it LOOKS like a Del :crazy:

And the Spec R has a smaller trunk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back