DPC Week 28 Entries Open (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya know what i've done? knock another race car so it looks like its drifting.. & voila! tandem drift. lol

suzq044
ya know what i've done? knock another race car so it looks like its drifting.. & voila! tandem drift. lol

I tried to do that, but it still doesn't look quite right. It just looks like a car crash for me. :crazy:

Ok Ladies and Gents, here to my surprise is the first French Car entered....

Final Entry

Of course it's not as good as the likes of Suzq's and Driftin's but i still think i'll do well.

Yeah Suz, it was an interesting choice but i thought that them wheels stand out more than the stock rims.

P.S: Nice Drift on the Speed 12, i can barely drive that thing:tup:

ill have mine up either in an hour or two, or tomorrow
i have never missed an entry after i started in week 20, and i wont miss one now!

Nope, in the game it's counted as a production vehicle. The Speed 12 is a concept. The Cerbera Speed 12 is a somewhat sorta production vehicle.

CoolGeekz
this is the first week i don't have honorable mentions...instead i decided i liked this shot so much i would do the thumbnail and 400x300 preview instead (like the older DPC allowed) hopefully i can still do it?

Final Entry

Preview
audipreview6ch.jpg

Audi RS6, lol 4wd and insanely hard to drift, but it was worth the huge amount of smoke

awsome ride hight :drool: did you get that by just putting it lowest or is there some kind of trick that i dont know about?

ekmatt9
...Man, when's ViXeN gonna be able to host these again?

@ekmatt9 - Forgive me for not being up at 12am this morning (running on GMT) i was sleeping as i have work today. Id also appreciate it if you didnt spam every single thread on here just to get a higher post count or something! If you read the very top of this post it actually says this is my first time hosting this kind of thing so please bare with me as a few things might go wrong, this is called a learning curve and its been quite a steap one so far. So if you dont mind, keep your sarcastic little comments to yourself or if you have a problem with me sleeping and not being here to answer every question or solve every discrepency 2 minuites after its been brought to attention PM me rather than post it!

ON TOPIC
As for the speed twelve - Its fine as an entrie, the rules say any road car and the speed 12 is a road car. So your in!!

ENTRIES CLOSED

Final entry:

Honorable mentions:

//D.E//

EDIT: Crap, I just saw that the last post said entries closed. Please, can mine be
included anyway? I thought we could post entries today too, since it is the deadline...
Pleeaaase? *puppy eyes* :guilty:

Hi people,

Im afraid the polls going to have to wait, im having a few problems with image shack etc but it will be going up some time today!

As for the entries well untill i get loads of people flocking to enter the comps wich im trying to sort out :sly: :lol: im not going to flame anybody for turning in late entries. if the miminum amount was met then it would be a different story

Good luck all and thanks for entering again!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back