Drag Racing at SSRX (Read Carefully)

• Thread starter Chopurtree
  • 161 comments
My cars are fast, my tuning makes them fast, therefore makes my times fast, therefore makes me fast. Has nothing to do with online or blah blah blah cry about not racing online sook stories non stop that you keep bringing up. If you can't bring nothing to the table in this thread why bother? I am heavily involved in this thread since it's clear what it is aimed at doing, but it isn't going to happen. If it does happen, the legitimacy of all leaderboards would be thrown out the window because people could hide everything couldn't they? What's so hard to understand about that logic.

We figured out how you cheated to get them fast. Stop lieing. We know how you did it. You are a fake. Get over it.

funny coming from a no sho :sly: you told DLR you would run him in 30mins and never showed up 🤬

Never intended on it, just thought it would be funny to watch them bend over backwards and jump through hoops like they made me to prove my time wasn't fake, it hurts them that they can't match my times so they think racing me online and winning is going to prove something to me, you or whoever follows them like a herd of sheep. It's this mentality that is probably the reason for their lack of originality and ingenuity when it comes to tuning. Not my problem.

Never intended on it, just thought it would be funny to watch them bend over backwards and jump through hoops like they made me to prove my time wasn't fake, it hurts them that they can't match my times so they think racing me online and winning is going to prove something to me, you or whoever follows them like a herd of sheep. It's this mentality that is probably the reason for their lack of originality and ingenuity. Not my problem.

.l. .l.

We figured out how you cheated to get them fast. Stop lieing. We know how you did it. You are a fake. Get over it.

Well technically we havn't well at least I havn't but that isn't my intentions I just want to learn about this trick.

I'm guessing all the 9.022 GTR 09 times on the leaderboard are achived with a timed launch. can anyone that has a 9.022 GTR confirm this? Mine does 9.029 with a timed launch and 9.063 full throttle.

From my testing so far I can not get get this trick to with timed launch without getting a G increase, but maybe others can.
The video in the OP is full throttle launch
Trybal said it worked on a full throttle launch with an R32
I can get it to work to with a full throttle launch on the GTR 09

So untill someone can prove this trick works with a timed launch, this trick can't realy be used to acusse T51R of cheating.

Well technically we havn't well at least I havn't but that isn't my intentions I just want to learn about this trick.

I'm guessing all the 9.022 GTR 09 times on the leaderboard are achived with a timed launch. can anyone that has a 9.022 GTR confirm this? Mine does 9.029 with a timed launch and 9.063 full throttle.

From my testing so far I can not get get this trick to with timed launch without getting a G increase, but maybe others can.

So untill someone can prove this trick works with a timed launch, this trick can't realy be used to acusse T51R of cheating.
It does

who said i follow him i just tune with him.

You seemed mad from your last post which looked like you was flipping two birds at me:lol:

Any new results yetMaccer or trybal? Got a picture of this R32 beating the current top time using this trick and not having the obvious g's that Maccer is exhibiting?

It may work for slow times, but nothing to the tune of my time has even been neared.

You seemed mad from your last post which looked like you was flipping two birds at me:lol:

Any new results yetMaccer or trybal? Got a picture of this R32 beating the current top time using this trick and not having the obvious g's that Maccer is exhibiting?

It may work for slow times, but nothing to the tune of my time has even been neared.

i was :grumpy:

thats not true i run a 9.029 with a full throttle launch

Keep it out of here please mate, that's pretty offensive. Maccer don't you think if 'they' knew how to do it they could just send you a tune like it or whatever, trust me bro. You're the only person truly trying to figure this out and I commend you for it but you are wasting your time bro. They are just mad that my times are what they consider too good to be true. Such a compliment to the team.

Not a 9.022 mate, also yes maccer all their 9.022s are run with RPM launch, chances are they all share the same tune too.

He already said it doesn't work online so why are we thinking about accepting it? Technically you can say a timed launch doesn't work online but people use the same tune. I say if the trick doesn't work online then it shouldn't be allowed to post on here. If so then why isn't retro allowed? And he said it doesn't work offline. So don't put it.

chris12008

Yeah it happens one out of six times but less with other cars. I've noticed my TC 35 runs the same time timed or black screen:)

He already said it doesn't work online so why are we thinking about accepting it? Technically you can say a timed launch doesn't work online but people use the same tune. I say if the trick doesn't work online then it shouldn't be allowed to post on here. If so then why isn't retro allowed? And he said it doesn't work offline. So don't put it.

???

Now your just blabbing jibberish mate, move away from your computer screen for a bit. :lol:

Why do you keep coming back at us? Your times will never be put on the leaderboard because you said its a trick that only works offline. And you are not giving legit videos and you keep harassing everybody. So what do you have to gain? What does anything for you for being on this site? I want your honest answer why do you stay on this site when it seems like everyone is against you?

It actually can be used online believe it or not but very noticeable. What pisses me off is that it's gonna be hard to tell who's doing it on the spec v.

I do know for a fact it doesn't work for the black edition.

By full throttle, you do mean full throttle holding the accelerator down from the black screen while the track loads etc.. and not going full throttle at say 2 on the count down or at any point after the track and car have loaded?

Yeah it happens one out of six times but less with other cars. I've noticed my TC 35 runs the same time timed or black screen:)

If you ever get anomalies from full throttle launch from black screen where you get a randomly slower or faster time it's due to shift points.
Running in auto launching ful throttle from black screen will always give the same time every time.

By full throttle, you do mean full throttle holding the accelerator down from the black screen while the track loads etc.. and not going full throttle at say 2 on the count down or at any point after the track and car have loaded?

If you ever get anomalies from full throttle launch from black screen where you get a randomly slower or faster time it's due to shift points.
Running in auto launching ful throttle from black screen will always give the same time every time.

I don't black screen launch if thats what your talking bout i smash the gas when i see my car appear

your 9.029 GTR time is not a "full throttle" launch time. Its a timed launch time (too many times in one sentance:lol:)

When you press the throttle at any point after the track has loaded the RPM's will catch at differen't points when the countdown finishes depeneding on when you pressed the throttle which may give you a faster or slower time, while you may still technically be launching "full throttle" it's not what is commonly refered to as a full throttle launch.

Full throttle launch from black screen will never be the fastest technique but will always be consistant.

It actually can be used online believe it or not but very noticeable. What pisses me off is that it's gonna be hard to tell who's doing it on the spec v.

I do know for a fact it doesn't work for the black edition.

So brake doesn't work on Black Edition or my tuning doesn't work on it? I have a time for the black i'm sure you seen.

"Full throttle" and "full throttle from black screen" are two different things, "Timed rpm" is another different thing again. On "full throttle" can give 4 different results, "full throttle from black screen" will yield only 1 result consistently, "timed rpm" launch you never get to full throttle before the launch but around 6000 rpm or so.

So brake doesn't work on Black Edition or my tuning doesn't work on it? I have a time for the black i'm sure you seen.

So does mazda know your trick? Because you are asking him does your trick work on it. I don't want to start an arguement but I just want your honest opionon as a adult conversation.

"Full throttle" and "full throttle from black screen" are two different things, "Timed rpm" is another different thing again. On "full throttle" can give 4 different results, "full throttle from black screen" will yield only 1 result consistently, "timed rpm" launch you never get to full throttle before the launch but around 6000 rpm or so.

sooooooooooo :indiff:

Back