Drag Racing Free Agents Thread (Sticky Poll Added)

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 257 comments

Should this Thread get a Stickey?

• Yes

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It stinks you waste time doing this thread and people decide to make a whole thread just to ask if they can join a team. Some people will never learn or bother to look through the forum to see if there is something like this thread.
I wouldnt call this Thread a complete waste of time. Some people have used it and found a Team and its also helped a few Teams start and or find people.. But as mentioned I have to read a Thread and find posts like welcome ....... to ........, and then remove them.
I think the OP is pretty self explanatory if you ask me.
You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink lol.
PS: I want to run you in a room sometime, seem like a pretty level headed dude.
Hondas FTW!!! I do have others but they suck lol.
Can we get a poll or not to sticky this because i would vote yes....... Mods if you are reading this hook us up :lol:
Working on it.
Ryzno, Potato is no more. I made Koala Drag Team lol
Fixed
Shift Motorsports is still looking for drivers. If anyone is interested please message me.
Thank you.

Last edited:
ryzno
I wouldnt call this Thread a complete waste of time. Some people have used it and found a Team and its also helped a few Teams start and or find people.. But as mentioned I have to read a Thread and find posts like welcome ....... to ........, and then remove them.
I think the OP is pretty self explanatory if you ask me.
You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink lol.
PS: I want to run you in a room sometime, seem like a pretty level headed dude.
Hondas FTW!!! I do have others but they suck lol.

Working on it.

Will fix.

Thank you.

I am not saying it waste of time to have it bro. My first team i found it on here so i know where you are coming from. I meant as if you are gonna go out of your way to make this thread then people should at least use it or look for it. They can easily enter another thread and ask where they can find this info. I know it must be hard to keep track of people and teams seems like everyday there is a new team. Some teams disappear within a week or so. If i'am not mistaken we have raced before but only as few runs.

I am not saying it waste of time to have it bro. My first team i found it on here so i know where you are coming from. I meant as if you are gonna go out of your way to make this thread then people should at least use it or look for it. They can easily enter another thread and ask where they can find this info. I know it must be hard to keep track of people and teams seems like everyday there is a new team. Some teams disappear within a week or so. If i'am not mistaken we have raced before but only as few runs.

I remember and I'm glad you have made a well established name for yourself.
EDit: it was Team Rolling Guy wasnt it?

I didnt mean it that way. But I know what you mean.
As you mention I do feel sometimes like its a waste of my time lol.
I prefer Drag Racing and it gives me something to do when I'm tired of that.

Oh... we might have been, but late night I tend for forget things if you know what I mean:drool:
Anyways see ya on the track.
Respect +10

ryzno
I remember and I'm glad you have made a well established name for yourself.
EDit: it was Team Rolling Guy wasnt it?

I didnt mean it that way. But I know what you mean.
As you mention I do feel sometimes like its a waste of my time lol.
I prefer Drag Racing and it gives me something to do when I'm tired of that.

Oh... we might have been, but late night I tend for forget things if you know what I mean:drool:
Anyways see ya on the track.
Respect +10

Yeah it was team went from 8 to 2 with two months lol. I was the one who kept the team alive but that is the past. Thank you for the kind words. Took me a while to build a name for myself but i did it. I'am very happy i made it on t.d.s greatest bunch of guys i know. Much respect to you to bro thanks for making this thread. It got me far in this game so for that i give you props and much much respect. You still doing my car challenge right times are due thursday at midnight EST.

Can we get a poll or not to sticky this because i would vote yes....... Mods if you are reading this hook us up :lol:

Added a Poll, start voting, lets get this Thread up there in the Stickys.

Thanks for the 12 votes so far guys.
Id like to know who said no lolol.

From page 2 of this thread:
As for stickiedness, much like the main GT5 section received a few months back, the drag racing stickies are in need of a reorganization to cut down on clutter. So it may be a while...

It sure has been a while... :lol:

Nevertheless, +1 for sticky again. 👍

Thanks for the support guys. Almost up to 20 yes's. We can dooo itttt.
:lol: I forgot all about that kenny, sure has been a while aint it. And no stickey overhaul either, not being rude but I can point out a few that either repeat themselves or just not needed.

Hey guys I was a solo tuner at first now im a solo tuner
But I wanna try to get in a fast team
So yeah i'm a competitive tuner and here are some of my times:
Nissan GT-R specV - 9,027
Nissan Skyline GT-R Nur II '02: 9,301 (still tweaking)
Audi LMQ: 8,899
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR: 9,000 (SSRX Tune still tweaking)
SLR: 9,163
Ford NS: 9,046
Ferrarri enzo 9,005 (still tweaking)
Zr1: 9,263

I hope i can join a fast team and have some fun
Cyaaa,
Jay

Last edited:
Hey guys I was a solo tuner at first now im in NIGHT TURTLES
But I wanna try to get in a faster team ( no ofence to you NT)
So yeah i'm a competitive tuner and here are some of my times:
Nissan GT-R specV - 9,027
Nissan Skyline GT-R Nur II '02: 9,305 (still tweaking)
Audi LMQ: 8,899
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR: 9,000 (SSRX Tune still tweaking)
Im on vacation right now and ill return at the 17th of August
I hope i can join a fast team and have some fun
Cyaaa,
Jay
Added good luck.

Thanks for the 20 yes's so far, and thanks for the 5 votes of motivation. Lets keep this ball rolling.

Back