Drag Racing Free Agents Thread (Sticky Poll Added)

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 257 comments

Should this Thread get a Stickey?

• Yes

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how you have a 8.9 cobra 427 but a 9.2 viper acr lol.

Just goes to show how inaccurate using a stopwatch at Indy really is, Was common practice for some folks before route x came along, but most of us just compared trap speeds of the same car at the shadow. Given Indy is 30 meters shorter than a quarter your gonna see ridiculously low times.

DerangedHavoc
Yeah its funny cause my ACR tune sucks haha -.-

Lol yeah it sucks. You are officially a noob thinking your fast because you are using a stop watch to tune your cars on indy. Why don't you tune cars the right way like everyone else on here. This is why we have a dlc called speedtest to properly tune cars. Ask anyone who really knows how to tune and they will tell you the same.

Lol yeah it sucks. You are officially a noob thinking your fast because you are using a stop watch to tune your cars on indy. Why don't you tune cars the right way like everyone else on here. This is why we have a dlc called speedtest to properly tune cars. Ask anyone who really knows how to tune and they will tell you the same.

I never said I tuned my cars using only the Indy, I use the Indy the most due to it's popularity. Obliviously those were my Indy times. NOT SSRX times. -_-

DerangedHavoc
I never said I tuned my cars using only the Indy, I use the Indy the most due to it's popularity. Obliviously those were my Indy times. NOT SSRX times. -_-

Run them on ssrx and you will see the difference. This is what others and my self were saying to you. If you expect to make a team you have to have times run on ssrx.

DerangedHavoc
Wouldn't it have been easier if I didn't have to deal with some people being an asshole? 💡

No one being an asshole dude. We are just telling you how things work here. If you had not mention you were using a stop watch people would have questioned your times. Seeing that you are using a stop watch wouldn't help you much. Hey if you want to you use as your way of showing your times by all means. Just remember one thing no one here will give you any credibility by timing your cars on indy.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=269821

This will help you in understanding how cars are tuned here using the proper technique ssrx.

Nothing wrong with oldschool method tuning, just posting stopwatch times isn't a good idea because they'll be quicker and confuse everyone, or make them think its a hacked car.

Humm I always miss the good stuff at work...

@DerangedHavoc Added.
PS dont be so defensive. You could have stated your argument, in a more adult manner.
Anyways... Good Luck!

To all the new Teams hit me up if you want to be added.
Any team updates?

Added Red Fox Racing. Good Luck with your Team and hope to see you in GT6!!!

PSN: big_noobowski924
Primary car(s): Option Stream Z, Viper ACR and Tempest Lemans GTO
Track: Indy
Schedule: On most nights but I also Drift and Touge race so I am kinda hit and miss

PSN: big_noobowski924
Primary car(s): Option Stream Z, Viper ACR and Tempest Lemans GTO
Track: Indy
Schedule: On most nights but I also Drift and Touge race so I am kinda hit and miss

Added sorry it took so long!

Latest Posts

Back