Drag Racing Free Agents Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 238 comments
Ry if you could do me a favor and put my new team up on the boards. Thank buddy.

Oh and do you race anymore bro? Haven't seen you in a minute.

Ry if you could do me a favor and put my new team up on the boards. Thank buddy.

Oh and do you race anymore bro? Haven't seen you in a minute.
Added.

I dont really race any more, my Team is rarely on when I am(and the laeaders are mainly playing GTA right now and due to my job I can't run late night when everyone is on. I have run very little about 200-300 hours since the game released. I was quite bummed to see that they had removed the little bit of Drag Racing support that they had. Shoot I've played so little I don't even have all the Hondas, much less other cars(fully tuned). I mainly did the Academy and some Seasonals.

I'll dust off the PS3 and hook it back up, so I can run since some OG's are coming back. Been Playing GTA on the PS4.

Hope to see ya on the strip, or at least chasing my ghost's in the seasonal's:sly:

Last edited:
Ello Im a small time racer lookin into a drag team. I would like if any teams interested had circuit races too. I race 4wd drive cars and fr muscle cars. I use gtr nismo and mustang gt500 but I am willing to explore :):gtpflag:

Ello Im a small time racer lookin into a drag team. I would like if any teams interested had circuit races too. I race 4wd drive cars and fr muscle cars. I use gtr nismo and mustang gt500 but I am willing to explore :):gtpflag:
Good luck on finding a team!

I'll vouch for him. Definitely a solid tuner.

I eat solid tuners for breakfast.

SolidTuna.JPG

Loool is there any one that pkays gt6 any more lol

I'm finding I am really enjoying forza 6. It is really good and now Porsche has just been added. The simulation physics way better than 5 and when you get used to it feels good on a pad and good as if not better than gt5 or Gt6. I'd say it's better than Gt6. People have no idea what they are missing not trying it if they do have an Xbox one. Plus there are more than enough BMW's to give @jdiaz092009 a wet dream twice over.

Back