Drag Racing Free Agents Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 238 comments
Would like to add my new team to the list
Busted Knuckle Racing - G City92 Team Leader and we are recruiting the team has a time brake of 8.5 no slower cars will receive a solo tryout pass

Thanks again
Matt- G City92
(BKR)

Busted knuckle racing is now having a tryout lobby open feel free to join and let me know you seen the opening on this page thanks

Your rate of applications to any team is sickening. You need patience. It's easy to get in teams if you show you belong, being impatient will not bring attention. Wait for @Matt Lear to respond.

Ok
I will wait I was just impatient because I was in a position were I didn't know what to do at that moment
But thank you for straight ing me out I will wait for @Matt Lear
I need people like you to help me out on my mistakes......

Thank you @ArticTrust

I updated the lists Congrats ACGreen and Matt Lear

Would like to add my new team to the list
Busted Knuckle Racing - G City92 Team Leader and we are recruiting the team has a time brake of 8.5 no slower cars will receive a solo tryout pass

Thanks again
Matt- G City92
(BKR)
Added your Team please give me the link you want to use as a Team Thread. You have 3 threads about your Team and I cant link them all to one name.
Your rate of applications to any team is sickening. You need patience. It's easy to get in teams if you show you belong, being impatient will not bring attention.
A reminder to all and a notice to thoes who didnt read the Intro Post to this Thread.
From the 4th Paragraph.
-If you do not get a reply try again in a few days.
-Do not post every 5 minutes, you will annoy any Team that had interest in you.

Hello everyone! Most of you oldies know me and im going to attempt to make a return back to the drag scene, any teams out there looking for a member send me a dm or just tag me i the post! :cheers:

SouthEast Drag Team recruiting members. Brand new team.
1/4 drag.
Team events
Weekly practice
Monthly team meetings

how can I join

Another thing you can do, is take note of PSN names of people that are in teams that are recruiting. Look out for them in lobbies, but don't bombard them with questions. If you see them running a specific car you have, run against them. If you don't have the car that they are in, pull out some of yours and stay in it for 10 mins and see if anyone else grabs the same car to run you.
This being said, if the lobby is running EVO's and STI's don't bring out a Veyron. Actually don't ever bring out a Veyron lol. But I think you get the idea.
It's one thing to write in here that you can tune and want to be a part of a team, but it's another thing to also show it.

I'm Leader for K-Unit FF Team. If Your Interested In Joining Or Being In/Apart Of The Team Add Me. PSN:" K-Unit-Leader" And I'll Try You Out AnyTime Must Only Be Fast & Know What There Doing And Also Drag Honda's FF

Hey. My PSN is Dagger31198, looking for some relaxed drag racers. I currently only have three cars; A viper, a 440 Charger, and a Lamborghini Aventador. I prefer classic muscle, but modern supercars are nice as well. Shoot me a message here on GTP if you run a friendly, laid back, group I could join.

Could you put my team ADT (Apex Drag Team) We are recruiting but only 2 places left, must have knowledge of tuning and not looking for tunes. Add me - levitt1991 - if intrested. P.s. I'm English.

I have made a thread about a 1/4 drag tournement, If you're in a team and want some competitiveness then please have a look at it and let me know if you're interested.
Thanks.

Not really an update, but I added Teams that were not listed. As for links to the Teams Threads, it seems I can not link them, due to to many Teams. It seems GTP has a limit to the number of links in a post. So as to not appear to show favoritism, I have removed all links to all Team Threads. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Not really an update, but I added Teams that were not listed. As for links to the Teams Threads, it seems I can not link them, due to to many Teams. It seems GTP has a limit to the number of links in a post. So as to not appear to show favoritism, I have removed all links to all Team Threads. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Keep K-Unit Up There

Sorry it has been awhile since last time on due to work BKR is looking for a few new members send me a message and what type of cars u run thanks

PSN: Sn1PaV1S10N

Resume:
I like to run everything on the game. Especially the FR cars and AWD, of course. I've run with quite a few of you guys online and am on 3-5 times a week, depending on my work schedule. Pretty laid-back, and always willing to learn and teach when needed. Right now I'm working on my Aventador and think I've got a pretty good one going, but know it can be faster. I also do a lot of NASCAR Racing on the game and looking at getting into drift.
are you still looking for a team

Back