Drag Racing Free Agents Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 238 comments
i am also available for a drag race in gt5 if u want to not to prove anything just to see i am not talking BS

GT5 servers are being shut down tomorrow so that's kind of out of the question lol. That game is pretty much dead and buried in about nine hours.

GT5 servers are being shut down tomorrow so that's kind of out of the question lol. That game is pretty much dead and buried in about nine hours.
I meant that if you were interested we had a couple of hours to,play... Online services would have been still on

studying gui (tech design 3) at the very moment and this site feels cluttered, and ive gotten different errors as well as not being able to post at some moments, mainly in the mobile view, forcing desktop view fixes it but if youve seen the mobile view it doesnt scale, as opposed to holding the device sideways, using galaxy tab 3

I will update the lists when I get off. Sorry to hear about whats happening with Eclipse.

Seems my team is finally getting whe wheels turning, so I'll be getting back in the swing of things.

Good luck to all.
R Spec Tunerz FTW!

I will update the lists when I get off. Sorry to hear about whats happening with Eclipse.

Seems my team is finally getting whe wheels turning, so I'll be getting back in the swing of things.

Good luck to all.
R Spec Tunerz FTW!

Thanks.

Yes it is sad what happened to Eclipse, we were really starting to get a great roster but now it just seems to be going down hill fast and there is nothing that can be done, KT did his best but in the end it just didn't work out.

For the regulars out there that know me from gt5, I'm also free to join a decent drag team.

I'm not the fastest but my tunes have hung with and have had winnable outcomes against some pretty decent guys.

If the regulars out there think

Tha_jabberwocky

Have potential, don't hasitate to inform me of any possibilities.

@ryzno I forgot to mention this almost a week ago lol, I decided to make a team seeing as how there really aren't enough out there etc etc. When you get a chance could you take me off of the free agents list and add my team to the list of recruiting teams? Thanks in advance :) hopefully I can get a decent amount of fast people, the pickings are VERY slim.

Added your Team and some how screwed up the links for the other Teams.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, will fix it in a future update.

Hello, my PSN is THE-HEAT80 I am looking to join a drag race team. There is not really on particular car brand i use, or age. If it can be tuned for drag I can tune it. I am also look for a team that does not use nitro in there cars to drag. Send me a massage on GT Planet to let me know if I can join your race team

Hi my Psn is G-City92
I run 1/4 mile o my considering I do not have any idea on the rules of the 3000m races
I currently have gtr black ed , red devil nova and camero I am also working on a skyline v spec please respond if it team is interested

Latest Posts

Back