Drag racing

• Thread starter Sharpie
  • 34 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Florida
kacivola
Without RS tires but traction control can be used what do you guys think about this? No nos of course :)

Attachments

• manuel-que_zpsaa97fb7e.jpg
    manuel-que_zpsaa97fb7e.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 11
Without RS tires but traction control can be used what do you guys think about this? No nos of course :)

My team and I always do new and whacky things like this for fun, you should add me on PSN if you want to try it with a group.

tbh if u bring ur fastest tuned car I will probs waste u on the 1/4 mile by a car length
Hahaha real funny! If all you can provide is a r34 tune then you are def not ready! Another wannabe who thinks they are fast because they run in noob rooms and can beat people. Who have you raced that you consider to be fast?

Hahaha real funny! If all you can provide is a r34 tune then you are def not ready! Another wannabe who thinks they are fast because they run in noob rooms and can beat people. Who have you raced that you consider to be fast?
Becareful Jd. He sounds serious.

race me, and you will find out how much hp im running behind the wheels on my r34.

race me, and you will find out how much hp im running behind the wheels on my r34.
Lol wtf is that suppose to mean! Do you have a hacked r34 or you running nitrous? Last time I checked we pros all have the same HP depending on if we are using mid or high turbo! You sir are an idiot!

We should do some drag with ch tires it would be funn i think I'll open room Thursday 5 afternoon . We gonna be sliding hahaha

Last edited:
If you have more than 964 bhp it's hacked. Racing hacked cars against legit monsters is for little girls who are fed up of getting destroyed by these monsters and resort to cheating because there inability to tune and learn to tune is laughable.

Last edited:
I run both turbo's on the R34 but i usually run a high rpm turbo on mine since it's easier but who am i kidding that car is easy to tune. By the way levitt the mid turbo has 964hp and the high turbo has 953hp just correcting you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back